Part 4

Dear diary,
I've never been this close to a vampire. I was close enough to see his pearly white fangs, and to smell the stained brown blood on his white flowey shirt. I must have been staring to long because he began to speak. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson" he smiled his hold on my arm growing tighter. "This is my brother Kol" he continued looking over to his brother. Kol looked up from the women he was eating. I could tell she was dead and he had zero self control. My heart began to beat fast and fast as every terrible thought entered my head. Where they going to kill me? What would happen if they found out I was immortal? Would I be there blood bag forever? How many times can I die and come back? The thoughts were consuming my mind. I needed to let go of the stress. I needed to scream. So I did. I let out all my fear and all my anger in one psychic blast. I could see the air waves as I screamed. I could feel the earth shake. I could hear the sparks of the street lamps breaking. I look up to see the lamp above Kol as broken and glass rained down on him killing him instantly. Klaus grabbed my arm even tighter trying not to get swept up in the blast. Suddenly Klaus flew through the air hitting the alley wall behind him. I could hear the chilling sound of his back breaking. His grip caused my wrist to break. It took every muscle in my body to stop the scream. I look down at my wrist it was healthy, I was going to be okay. I looked up to see the destruction I had made due to my scream. Klaus and Kol were now dead and all the town lights were broken, the earthquake I caused had citizens scared for their lives. And it was all my fault. I crashed to the gravel street crying. My knees scraped into the rocks bleeding, and then they were healed. Why couldn't I ever learn from my mistakes? I held my hands to my head. "This was all my fault, I am a monster." I repeated.