Chapter four

This Austria guy was unlikable. Once he sat down at the table, he laid down the rules.

"Alright. I brought you two here to be my servants. You will wake up at 7:30 a.m. everyday and clean."

"What about school?" Feliciano asked.

"You do not need school. I have hired you guys a personal tutor to teach you." He said as he dug into his plate.

"But, That's stupid! We still have to go to school! We still have two more years until college!" I shouted in protest, this prick couldn't take anything else away from me.

"Yes, and in those two years you will learn here. If you don't like it, you can leave." He said taking a sip of the wine Eliza put in front of him. I dug into my plate in defeat, hating this man, and hating this house.

After dinner, he made Feliciano and I wash the dishes.

"I don't like it here." I whispered to Feliciano as we washed the dishes.

"I don't like it here, either." He said, "But we have nowhere else to go." I nodded and went back to scrubbing the plate.

"Hurry up with that, boys. You still have to mop the floors, sweep the rooms, scrub the toilets, and the bathtubs." I rolled my eyes at him and went back to washing the plate.

"And I will not tolerate any attitude." He said as he walked towards me. He picked up a dirty plate and threw it to the floor, all the broken pieces and food scattered along the floor.

"Pick that up." He said in a menacing tone. He glared at me and Feliciano, who was on the verge of tears, and walked away.

"Bastard." I whispered before bending over to pick up the shards of ceramic which were scattered along the wooden floor. I looked over to Feliciano who was crying. I stood up and held him.

"I miss Grandpa Rome." He said in between his sobs. I rubbed his back and whispered back,

"I do too." I said. "I'll clean up the broken plate." I told him. He nodded slowly and went back to the dishes.

[[Time skip to the next day]]

  Feliciano and I woke up at 7:30 like we were told to. We cleaned the rooms, swept the halls, did the laundry, and cooked breakfast for the fucking bastard. When we finished cooking breakfast, Austria sat at the table asking for his breakfast.

"Here's your goddamn breakfast." I said setting his plate on the table.

"Watch your attitude." He said before digging in.

"The eggs are a little dry. Make them again." He said handing his plate back to me. I snatched the plate away from him and stomped back to the stove, cooking the goddamn eggs again. Once I finished, I took the plate to the table and set it down in front if him.

"Here you go, Austria.'' He nodded and ate the eggs without criticizing them this time.

"And that's Mr. Austria to you." He added. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the Restroom where I needed to clean next. I found Feliciano in the restroom cleaning the toilet. I stopped to look at him for a while, who still hadn't noticed me there. He looked miserable, and I couldn't blame him. I walked towards the other bathroom on the other side of the hall, and started cleaning there. I hate it here. I thought. I hate it so much. I grabbed the toilet cleaner and a pair of gloves from the cabinet and scrubb the toilet. I started wondering just how much Austria bought us for. I then started to feel angry. Angry that my own parents would sell their two only sons to some douchebag They don't even know. All because we were a country. I couldn't handle this feeling of anger anymore. It was getting hard to breathe. I lost all sense of control. I threw the cleaner and the gloves to the ground, then I stomped down the hallway and down the marble staircase I hated so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooohhh! Suspense! What's lovino going to do now?! I hope you enjoyed reading it and Thanks for over 100 reads!  I love you guys sooooo much!