CHAPTER 1

It was a rainy day, you were looking outside the window. You're thinking of when will you meet the love of your life? "Y/n, come and eat dinner!" "OK mum!" You went down with a sketch book on your hand. "Are you drawing again?" Your mum chuckled. You just smiled and started eating. You were eating really fast because you wanted to keep on drawing your future lover. Eventually, your mum notice "Darling, eat your food slowly, don't choke on it" you just awkwardly laugh and ate slower. Once you're done you decided to went to your room and keep drawing, but "Honey come and help me wash the dishes!" You stoped walking and sigh. "OK mum..." you went to help your mum with the dishes. Once you're finally done, you went to your room. "Hmm, his face should look like a daring prince!" You were imagining how your future lover is going to look like. After some times of imagining and drawing, it was 00:00 am. You looked at the clock and sigh, "When am I ever going to find my true lover?!" You speaked to yourself. But suddenly, the door slammed open revealing your mum. You jump a little when your mum came in. "Could you please knock?!" You said to your mum. "Honey its 00:00 am and you're still awake?! Give me that!" She grabbed your sketch book from you and tear the papers off the sketch book. "This is what you get when you keep drawing useless things! Now sleep!" You were so shocked when your mum ripped the papers off, your tears started to form and your heart was broken. "B-but I spend hours drawing that.." you finally cried out. "Exactly! You spend hours drawing some piece of shit!" You cried even more, you dont want to talk back because you're afraid that your mum will scold you louder, so you just went to bed. When your mum clossed the lights and went out, you cried even more. "Why do you do this to me?! Where are you dad..?!" You cried and said to yourself. Your dad passed away because of an accident, you three are happy family until your dad died. Your mum became  a psychopath and you were getting abuse by your mum. You have no friends at school and was totally depressed. You were thinking of your dad and slowly fallen asleep.

The next day, you woke up by the alarm. You sit up and said to yourself "OK y/n, today is a new day, don't let some bullshits hurt your feelings!" You smiled and went to shower. You dressed up and went downstairs. Your mum isn't home because she always went out to the club. You didn't care much and went to school. You were walking until you feel something cold on your head. You reached to your head and its something white.. "Wha- its snowing..! ITS ACTUALLY SNOWING!" You laughed to yourself, you like snowing because your dad will always go out with you and your mum, you guys will play snowball fights and more. But since your dad had died, no more snowball fights for you. You kept on walking, thinking about your dad when suddenly you felt a cold thing on your hand. You looked to your left hand and saw someone grabbing it. You look up and it was a boy, or should you say a man. He is the most gorgeous man you ever seen. His eyes and everything are so perfect. You kept on looking at him but you didn't realise that he was shouting your name. "Umm, miss! Miss?! Are you there?!" You finally came back to reality. You just awkwardly smiled and said "haha..sorry..uhh..what's wrong..?" He smiled back at your cuteness "oh, you dropped your wallet" he gave you your wallet that you just drop. "Oh, I must've dropped it when I was jumping in the snow, thank you.." you smiled and was about to walk away when the mysterious man pulled you by your hand. You were shocked "uhh, whats wrong..?" You asked awkwardly. He just looked at your face. After some seconds of awkward silence, he finally spoke. "May I walk with you, ma'am?" You asked like a prince. "Damn he is too charming!" You thought to yourself. You looked at him for a second and agreed. You both talked about random stuff and was really happy. You both even talked about each others hobbies, favourite food and some other personal stuff.

You both walked to your school "OK, this is my school, bye!" Youre shocked that you guys said the same thing! "You study here?!" You asked him with shock. He nod as yes and you were more happy! You didn't even know what to say! "Haha..talk to you later i guess!" He smiled and walked in. You were just standing there full of shock and happiness. "Omg! I didn't know my school have such handsome man!" You said to yourself and walked in to school. You were thinking maybe he was your prince charming and stuff. When you walked in your class, there he is, the guy from just now! Your eyes was just on him, he eventually saw you and wave his hand! "Hey! Over here!" You looked at him for awhile and walked to sit beside him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. "Oh, btw I wanna ask you-" he was cutted of by the teacher walking in. You chuckled at his cuteness. "So we have a new student in our class, park jimin!" The teacher yelled, you was confused on who is park jimin until the guy beside you raised his hand, so he was park jimin?! Everyone was looking at him then on you cus you're sitting beside a guy that is so hot. You can see the girls getting mad and jealous of you, you felt proud for no reason. It was finally lunch time and you asked jimin if he wants to eat together. "Oh sorry, I actually have a really important project to do, we can eat next time!" He smiled and walked out theclassroom leaving you all alone. You are sad but you can understand him, so you didn't bother and walk out the classroom. You have no friends so you just sat alone as always. You were looking around to see if jimin was there, but no sign of him. You felt hurt cus he is your only friend. You were eating peacefully until someone pulled your hair. "Ouch! What was that f-" you looked up and it was the school bully, Sana. "Oh, so you're the girl who stole my man?! Beat her up!" She yelled and her friends came closer and beat you up. You are crying for help but no one in the cafeteria came to help you, they're obviously scared of her. Everyone just took out their phone and stand there. Youre still crying until you felt the pain gone. You looked up to see Sara and her friends on the floor. "W-what?" You looked around and saw a guy, he helped you up and you thought it was jimin. You felt relieved and you immediately hugged him. "Thank god you're here!" Its strange that he didn't hug you back. "Uhh, miss..?" This is when you realised itsnot jimin cus of his voice. You looked up to him and it was another guy but not jimin. You quickly get off him and said sorry. He just smiled and then glared at Dana and leave. You felt really awkward and look around. Until you saw jimin.. He was looking at you  with anger, he crush the milk in his hands and leave. You didn't know whats wrong so you ran to him.

"Jimin! Wait up!" Thats strange, he didn't even stop. You didn't think that much and keep on shouting until you reached to him and grabbed his hand "Hey, what happened-" he cutter you off by swinging your hands away from him harshly. You were shocked and confused. "DON'T LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN!"

TO BE CONTINUED

(Hope you guys enjoy chapter 1, I will be realising chapter two maybe  next week!)

Give it a good review please!