suspicion

[Yoongi pov]
Damn now they think he's got nervous breakdown. I am not saying that this is wrong. This might be right as well since he's been real quite for such a long time and doesn't speaks as often as he used to. But the nutrition one, how can they feed him blood. I mean if they are ok with jin hyung sucking in their blood then its fine. But I am damn sure jin will never do it. Not in a billion years.

"I think, we should talk to him?" Jungkook spoke. "No its not good. He would get more nervous than he already is. I think we should not let him know this." Taehyung said. "I think tae is saying the right thing we should not say this to jin. He might get more upset." Namjoon agreed. "So you mean to say that we don't say anything to him. And like take care of him?" Hoseok asked. "Excatly. We will do this. Until he is ready to speak. As of therapy we can call a therapist too. For food, we got to feed him" jimin said. "Uh. Well but like should one of us go to him now and check on him?" I said.

"Yeah. I think you should go in and talk." Namjoon said. "Ok." I said and walked towards my room.

[Seokjin pov]
I was not nervous anymore. Just mad that how can this turn up this way. Damn. I think it was all my fault. But this time I was trying to control myself hard. I can't let myself slip again like I did in morning.

[Jimin pov]
Its already afternoon but I can't get myself to shake this thought away which is eating me alive. I really think that something is not right with jin hyung. I dont know why but what the doctor said about him dosent feels right. I mean  yeah till the nervous breakdown point I think it might be possible but the nutrition point kinda triggers me.

I mean jin hyung did not ate food just yesterday night. Rest of the days he did ate food just as he does. Something does not seems right. Because even when he is eating why does he seems weak? And today as well when he fell, it felt more like he meant bite jungkook. But I was so caught in the moment that it slipped off my mind. Why would Jin bite jungkook?

As I was tangled in my thoughts I didn't noticed that jungkook came in and sat beside me. "What are you thinking jimin?" He asked. "That what the doctor said doesn't seems right, that he is missing out a point." I said. "I think so too." He said.

"Something felt so off about him when he fell on me. I really saw his eye colour change. He didn't seemed weak when he fell on me. As if he pounced on me. As if he meant what he was doing. I almost saw his teeth too. But, as soon as you called him out he snapped back and was worried again. When you called him thats when he truly felt vulnerable to me." He said. "I felt so too." I said. "What if its something else?" He said. "Let's find out" I said getting up.

Jungkook and I went to the place which know everything. Internet . We typed in all the symptoms which we noticed. The results were cancer, some other diseases which were kinda hard to pronounce,  identity disorder, etc. One caught Jungkook's eye. "Vampire." I click on the link, there was all about vampires. "You must be kidding me jungkook. You still belive in such stuff"
I say. "But jimin-shi look all the symptoms match, the changing of eye colour, the pouncing." He says.

"But look there is more garlic can cause death, vampire must hunt every 14 days or can cause wilderness, they never age. No way seokjin hyung is vampire." I say. "But I belive its that way. I mean he said he is allergic to garlic. An-" "but he still eats them did he died tho?" I say rolling my eyes. "But don't everyone says that he still looks like he was 19 years old." He said with a pout. "But we know him for the past 10 years dont we?" I say.

[Seokjin pov]
Yoongi told me that the doctor said that I was malnourished. If only they will understand my situation. Yet they cared so much it fills my heart with warmth.
Anyways I know we will find some solution to our problem. I will be going to my brother tomorrow. He sure has solution to every problem.

Its dinner time now so we both go to for the dinner. Everyone is there. And we sit at our usual place. Even tho there are so many people and I can clearly smell each and everyone's blood still keeping calm helps a lot. The food smell awsome anyways. There was my favorite chicken. I sit and everyone looks at me.

"Hyung you are here!" Hoseok said. "Yes i am." And somehow everything went back to normal as it should be. Random chatters filled with laughter or disagreements which are followed by apologies and laughter again.  Just then Jungkook ask me a question.

"Hyung are you allergic to garlic?" He asked. "Wow 10 years of living together was for nothing then" I say with sarcasm in my voice. "No. I mean yes i know that you are allergic to garlic, but like....anyways" he said and continued to eat. I roll my eye and continue to eat as well. Then he ask again. "Hyung do you know anything about vampires?" I almost choked on my chicken. And yoongi stopped midway while drinking water.

"Wh...what?" I say in between coughing. "Vampires. Like those people who drink other people's blood." He said. "Um...no...and no they don't exist." I say and continue to eat. "Damn they sound hella dangerous. Just imagine drinking someone else's blood by killing them" tae said. " ewww sounds disgusting to me" hoseok added. "They must be bad people" tae said. "No. Why generalize them. Not all are bad." I didn't realized what I said. " hyung first you said that they don't exist but then you are offended when they are being generalized." Namjoon added. " I mean doesn't edward Cullen exists? He he aint that bad." I say trying to fix the mess. " but he makes Bella a vampire" namjoon said. " its fake you just can't bite anyone and they become a vampire. Vampires are  born as vampirs" shit jin you just stepped in the sinkhole. And you are drowning deep.

" whoa you sure do have a lot of knowledge about them for not beliving they exist" hoseok said with a giddy smile. I can hear yoongi whisper me " I ain't helping you outta this shit." Damn. " I mean...when I was younger my brother was interested in vampires and stuff... soo yeah" I said. " But then how do you-" jungkook try to say something but jimin beats him, " come one stop this i mean why argue about useless things." Ahh he saved me