05.

third person.

iMessage
corbyn matthew
presley♥️

corbyn matthew
hey short notice, gabbie and jack are coming
over to watch haley and we're going on a
date night. wear something fancy, preferably ur
black dress, the one i love. and i'll be home in
30 to start getting dressed. love you!!!

presley♥️
is this our vday date night??
even though vday is four days away

corbyn matthew
yes bc i wanna stay home and spend it
with both my girls so me and you are
going out tonight.

presley♥️
okay see you in a few. drive safe, i love you

––––––

presley went into her closet grabbing the exact dress corbyn was talking about. she grabbed a parching pair of shoes before hearing a cry come from the small crib alongside their bed. "hey whats wrong baby." presley said in a soft voice as she stopped crying. soon there was a knock on the front door.

she carried haley downstairs to open the door and see jack, gabbie, and lavender. "hey corbyn told us to come as soon as we could so you could get ready."

she smiled back to gabbie as the three walked in. "well perfect timing i was just about to get in the shower." gabbie grabbing haley from her.

as the girl got dressed and corbyn eventually came home and played with Haley for about ten minutes before going upstairs to start getting dressed. "hey baby."

presley turned around seeing the boy in the mirror as she finished her makeup. "hey bubs." she placed a soft kiss on his cheek as he hugged her, "how was daniel's?"

"good, we didn't get much done though. we kinda just sat in the studio and talked." the bot held her in his arms before loosening his grip slightly. "i better get dressed and fix my hair."

he walked out and picked his outfit out to match the dress she had laying on their bed. after getting dressed and slipping his shoes on, he heard presley down stairs telling gabbie and jack all the needed while watching haley.

she came back upstairs to find corbyn sitting on the bed waiting for her, "somehow you had 30 more minutes then me to get ready and i'm still ready before you."

she walked over to the boy and stood in between his legs. his hands placed on the back of her thighs, "i just had to make sure haley was all set with them."

"okay go get your dress on, so we aren't late." he placed a soft kiss on her lips before she went and got her dress on in the bathroom. as she struggled to zip it up. "i'll get it for you." he zipped the back up and turned her around.

"you look amazing bubs,"

presley put on her shoes before the two of them walked downstairs, "that's a hot couple." gabbie smiled to the two of them.

"thank you, i think we make pretty cute babies too." presley joked before picking up Haley.

"babies? plural?"

"you know what i mean." she replied to jack before kissing haley's cheeks. "bye haley. i love you babygirl." she passed her to corbyn and he said goodbye.

"do you want us back at a certain time?" corbyn asked gabbie and jack.

"uh no, just preferably before midnight." gabbie replied as she took haley from corbyn.

"okay lets get going before we're late." corbyn grabbed presley's hand and walking towards their front door before yelling goodbye and grabbing their coats.

the drive to the restaurant was quite with very little talking. corbyn's hand on the girls thigh with part of it under her dress. "after we eat, i think we might have to stop in an empty parking lot for a little while." corbyn smirked to the girl.

"and why is that mr. besson?" she joked back.

his grip of her thigh tightening slightly and his hand going higher up, "i think you know why."

"i think your hand is a little higher then it should be." presley chocked out, she looked down at his hand and then to the boy who was smiling. "lets save that for after dinner." she pulled his hand towards her knee and back to its original place.

"what's the fun in that." he pulled up in front of the valet parking. "stay there i'm going to be a gentleman." the girl shook her head at him as he got out and quickly made his way around and opened the door for her. corbyn paid for the valet parking before the couple made their way inside.

getting into the car corbyn's hand went to presley's thigh as soon as he started driving away from the restaurant, "thank you!" she smiled to him.

"your welcome bub."

the boy found an empty parking lot and put the car in park before looking over to presley with a smirk on his face. he nodded his head to the back seat.

presley kicked off her shoes before jumping in the back seat with corbyn following behind her.

a/n

hey been a minute.

yk what happened next.