Yandere Cupid x Reader!

A/N : Ola!Minna-san!~✨ fufufu since its Valentine's here's a new update hope you all would love it! Fufufu!~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ❤️✨

(Castiel p.o.v)

I was flying around a huge park in (c/n) with my magical bow and arrow doing my job as a cupid spreading LOVE! To others!~ Hmmm... I wonder what it feel like to be in love with someone??

(Yes. He's a cupid and does not know what love feels like (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻)

Later on I spotted two individuals nearby the male is giving the female a Bouquet of flowers with chocolates checking at their love meter 88%? *smirks*

Target locked.

But...When the girl turned around and had her (e/c) locked with mine (we can't actually see him but
Fufufu!~)

my heart began to beat fast and blood began rushing down my *cough* area and also cheeks ( TF Dude?!?꒪⌓꒪)

Slowly lowering down my arrow

I instantly knew that she was the one!!! The only one who can make me feel this love!!! SHE'S MY TRUE LOVE!!!!

"S-She's MINE!!!!" Flying down to claim what is rightfully mine not before... *Smirks*

(Your pov)

My bestfriend Shawn has been dragging me for a while and finally stopped at a fountain in a park I may have like him but I don't really want to ruin our friendship because of this

"rth? EARTH TO (Y/N)!!!" I was immediately snapped of my thoughts
And a chuckle from shawn

"Good you've came back! Hahahaha I-I'll get to the point and you better listen this time okay? I-I really really like you (N/n)...for 2 years now I-I just don't know how to confess it! With you being popular with the guys...I-I don't even know if I stand a chance against them b-but I'm willing to give it a try!! S-So (N/n) will you go out with me and be m-my girlfriend?" He then brings out a bouquet of (f/n) and a box of chocolate while looking away blushing....

"I-I *sobs* I like you too shawn"

"B-Baka! Why are you crying?!? Oh shit s-sorry... Wait did you just said yes?" He asked putting down the flowers and chocolate cupping your cheeks smiling

"Y-Yes you idiot!" You laughed jumping into his arms smiling being the happiest girl alive!

*Thud*

"E-Eh?" Looking up you screamed because an arrow point penetrated through shawn's chest and him coughing blood looking sadly and heartbroken at you...

"R-Run for me o-okay?" He said while tears starting to fall in his cheeks and fell but you've catched him despite his weight making you cry out from the pain in your heart...

"He was going to take you away from me my dove...and I can't have that...." A voice said and a figure landing down infront of you and revealing himself.

..........
He killed him...He was the one who...
..........

"Y-YOU MONSTER!!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!! YOU KILLED SHAWN!!!"

Anger is all you've felt and was about to attack him but something hit you where your heart is but you can't feel any pain....

"W-What?" You starting to feel strange and when your eyes met with the unknown figure you began to experience the thing "love at 1st sight" completely ignoring the fact of your best friend/boyfriend....

Castiel smirked and stepped on your bestfriend/boyfriend corpse wrapping his arms around you he suddenly kisses you while you unknowingly kissed him back slowly wrapping your arms around his neck feeling hot all of sudden he pulled a way from the kiss still staring at you with a dark look in his eyes while yours is full of love and lust.....

"Now you're mine for eternity....
my love" smirks

*********
Phewww!~ I haven't updated for a while and I apologize for that minna-san fufufu!~ But nursing is not that easy believe me ಥ⌣ಥ I hope you liked this chapter fufu!~ I kinda teared up for shawn (┳Д┳) do forgive me for writing this I'm not really a fan of Valentine's because still single here ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ but shawn 💔 but we had to move on.... *Looks away crying* I do hope everyone liked this chapter somehow and I apologize for the wrong grammars or spellings! Arigatou!!! ADIEU MINNA-SAN!~ ❤️ AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ❤️
I ALSO HAVE A NEW STORY ITS YANDERE BROTHER-IN-LAW X READER HOPE YOU WOULD ALL LIKE IT!!!!!❤️✨