[19] Gated

"We're home!" Tendō cheered.

He pulled up to a gated area, and pushed some numbers into a pin pad, soon enough the gate slowly opened.

"Satori what is this place?" You ask observing the houses.

"It's like a calm gated community, it doesn't matter what type of history you had outside of the community, in here they accept everyone." He cheered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, and this place is really unknown." He adds on.

Soon enough he pulled up to a small blue home, parking the junky car in the driveway.

"Come on (y/n) the insides already nicely decorated for us!"

Once you guys made your way into the place it was true, the home was decorated like a sitcom set, though it was nice and the sun did beam through the window giving it extra comfort.

"It's nice isn't it!" He cheered.

"Yeah it is." You mumble.

"The only thing is, you shouldn't really bother the neighbors, it's rude to knock on somebody's door if they didn't invite you over." He warned.

You nodded and sat down on the couch, Tendō didn't just bring you here because the cops would be off his back, he knew even if you tried to escape you couldn't, you didn't know the code, and you couldn't bother anyone without being in more trouble.

"Come (y/n) let's shower together!"

You got up and walked down the hall to the bedroom, once you got to the bedroom you saw the male rummaging through the bag, looking for clothes for you both.

"Do you mind wearing an oversized tee we need to wash clothes." He says holding up the oversized green t-shirt.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Okay perfect!"

It's not our dream home, but we could make memories here, like this will be our first shower in our home! And better yet we're showering together!

Though (y/n) looks upset or scared, I can't really tell, but I'll try my best to boost her mood.

"Hey the freaks are showering together!" He joked.

You lightly laughed remembering the freak show that you both did at lunch. You wanted to go back to those times, even if life wasn't the best, at least you weren't on edge all the time.

You began to scrub through the males hair, he lightly hummed enjoying the feeling that you gave him, you watched as the long red hair fell down to his face.

"You look cute."

"Do I not look cute all the time?" He replied.

"No you do, but I like when your hair is down."

"Mmm~ I'll keep that in mind." He chuckled.

-

"You hungry?" Tendō asks.

You look up from the tv and at the male whose hair was still flopped down and damp, he had a towel around his neck, so his shirt wouldn't get all wet.

"Hello?~" He waved his hands up catching your attention.

"Oh, yeah sure..."

"Okay I'll make some ramen since it's quick and easy."

You nodded and focused your attention back on the tv.

Am I losing it?

Am I actually falling for a fucking killer?!

I need to get out of here before I go insane.