Chapter 7

well hello guys I dp't really have anything to say except here's another chapter

Draco's POV

"OMG WHAT.... ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY WHEN PLAYING &MINUTES IN HEAVEN HERMIONE AND THE WEASLETTE MADE OUT" "Yup" "OMG OMG OMG HARRY IS GONNA FREAK" " Yeah I know and cheating is also a great reson to break up with someone" "DO YOU HAVE PROOF" "Duh" Pansey says as she hands him a mirrior "Do you know how to use it" "No" "You just think about when you wanna go back in time and it will show you what happened in that time frame "Can-Can I use it now" "Yup"

***Time hop when Hermione and Ginny are in the closet***

Hermone "Do you love Harry" "Yes with all my heart.... but lately I've been feeling like hes been drifting away" Ginny says "What do you mean" "I just feel like he doesn't love mw as much as I love him" "Do you think he still loves you though" "I don't know" "If yall were to break up what would you do" "I honestly don't know"

***Time hop 2 minutes later still in the closet***

"Ginny can I ask you a question" "Yeah sure" "There is this person I like but they are dating someone and I don't want to ruin there realtionship" "I think you should tell him" "The person I'm talking about isn't a him" "OMG 'Mione did you just come out to me" "Yes but back to the question I don't know if she even likes girls and I don't want to ruin our realtionship" "Trust me unless she's an idiot she'll want you to tell her and plus anyone would be lucky to date you" "What about you" "What do you mean" "Would you date me" "yes............." then Hermione kisses Ginny

***Time hop back to real time***

"OMG" "Yeah" "Harry is gonna freak" "Then he'll break up with Ginny" "OMG now he has a reson" "Yup" I told Harry to meet me here agin in an hour" (What were you planning on doing with just the two of you Draco *wink wink*) "Well you have 30 minutes to decide what you wanna do with this information" "I'm gunna tell him" "You sure" Pansey says as she walks out of the room why wouldn't I Draco says to himself.

***Time hop 30 minutes later***

I hear someone knock on the door and I open it and who is it you ask none other than Harry.

"Hey" "Hey" "Ummmm, Harry I need to tell you something" "What is it" "I'm gonna show you but I don't want you to hate me" "Why would I hate you I could never hate you" "Promise" "Promise" he says putting his pinky up "ok" I say while holding my pinky up.

I pick up the mirror and show him what happened in the closet and he starts crying "She kissed her" "But Harry this is a good thing now you have a reson to break up with her" "But at what cost loseing my best friends" "I'm sorry" "Its not your fault" Harry says  before running out the door  "No Harry wait"

Hey guys tell me if yall liked this chapter sorry I didnt update sooner I'm at my friends house and I'm writing this as she straightens my hair soooooooo yeah also tell me if yall want some smut but besides that yeah alao happy valentine's day guy if yall dont have a valentine's then im your valentine's ok love yall byeeeeeeeee