hot and steamy sex

mort was a lemur (part wood chip), always pushed around by the stupid king julien, vut mort stuck around just for his feet because they were so undeniably sexy.
"Mort you stupid bitch i hate you"
said king julien
"fuck you" mort said
"I'm leaving you, julien you make me feel like peepee"
mort left the tree they were living in
"MORT MY BELOVED NOOO" screamed julien but it was too late, mort was already gone.

Mort teleported through the dimensions sobbing, having left his abusive ex boyfriend he was in shambles,
he teleported through so many dimensions and now ended up in the middle of the galaxy, and there he realised it was sentient.

Mort was in absolute shock and the galaxy found him very attractive and wanted to have hot and steamy sex with him.
Mort looked around the galaxy and saw it's curves and sexy parts and started to get hard. The sentient galaxy descided to make it's move and it started to seduce mort, mort began to sweat *the galaxy was so fucking hot oh my god*
he thought as his raging pee pee got harder.
t

he galaxy then proceeded to spread it self revealing a black hole, at this mort began to sweat more and then decided to insert his HUGE peepee into the galaxies black hole. *oh my god this feels so god 😩😩😩💦💦* thought the galaxy as it was grindig against morts sexy muscular body.
"MMMMMAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOMMMOOMMAMASNAKMSAM MAMASNAKSNAM " mort moaned softly
he couldn't hold it in anymore and cummed so hard his peepee got soggy 😥.the galaxy was filled with a wave of hornieness and moaned "MMMMAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHSHSSH MAAMSMSNDNSNAM" it said whilst drooling because mort was so fucking hot and his peepee was so big.
mort pulled out his huge schlong and ejaculated into the galaxy (this lasted for around 4 hours) and the galaxy was so horny.

after cumming everywhere, the galaxy created the milky way which is entirely made out of morts cum. The galaxy and mort had a happy relationship but soon mort consumed it.

thank you for rrading my first wattpad story uwu 🍓🍓🍓🍓❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💦💦💦💦🥰🥰😘😘🥺🥺🥺