Part 5

Dear diary,
It's dark and I'm scared. I don't know where Klaus and Kol are. Did they leave me? I have no clue. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder I jerked away. He knelt down beside. It was Klaus. I could tell it was him, in the dark his blonde hair still glowed. He didn't even look mad or scared he looked concerned. "Love, I think you should stay with me of a bit I have a witch that can help you" he said his eyes meeting mine. No one had ever offered me there home after they had seen the darkness inside of me. It made me feel happy that he wanted to help and that he wasn't going to kill me. But could I trust him? I gave him a weak smile before wrapping my arms around him. His shoulders tightened as I hugged him. But he didn't push me away but someone else did. It was Kol. He grabbed the back of my neck dragging me away from Klaus. I couldn't move my body felt paralyzed. I tried to look up at Kol, I needed to know what he was planning. But I couldn't see him he was to far back for my eyes to see. My body wasn't healing like it did before! What's wrong with me? I could tell Kol enjoyed my panic because he let out a laugh. " Relax darling" he chuckled. I couldn't move my head to take a look at Kol so I moved my force to Klaus. Klaus stood up fast running towards me. I must have blinked because he was already at my side ready to fight Kol. Klaus and Kol were fast... Faster then any vampire I have seen before. He knocked Kol using his vampire strength, and in the process my lipped body fell forward. I couldn't move my hands to stop my head from hitting the ground. I could hear my brains spilled as I took my final breath.