Twenty fiveee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ.

"Happy Valentine's Day shordyy." I grinned tryin' to wake him up. He opened one eye and smiled at me, "Happy Valentine's Day baby," he pulled me so I could hug him before he kissed my forehead.

"Lemme go brush my teeth so I can stick my tongue down yo throat," He got up and ran to the bathroom, makin' me laugh.

I was in a great mood today. A nigga first Valentine's Day in a relationship. Never thought I'd see the day. After canceling the lunch with my birth giver, because of a talk with my daddy, I been in a funk. But I feel good today so I'm going to take advantage of it.

"I'm back," he mumbled, pullin' me towards him as he did what he said he was gone do. Stuck his tongue all the way down my throat. "Mm wait," I pulled back before I got carried away. "Breakfast bout to be ready in a minute." I told him, tryin' to avoid the look he had in his eye.

Every since that night he act like he got to have me every second of everyday. I mean I'm not complaining though.

"I'm tryna eat some else before I eat that." He said and I bit my lip. As you wish.

"Lemme lock the door."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later we were now ready to eat breakfast. Mila just looked at me and laughed, causin' me to laugh too. The way she could read me made me sick.

Mari had went to get his grandma so she was here too. She was doin' a lot better and we loved to see it. They still had a few more tests to run.

"Who sayin' grace?" She asked and I pointed to Pop. "It's his turn."

"It's really Mila turn but ima let it slide." He said and she grinned.

"Dear Heavenly Father, We want to first thank you before anything else, we woke up this mornin, talkin, walkin, seein clearly, and breathin' without any trouble," He said and I nodded as he continued.

"Without you that would not be possible, so we thank you. Please bless this food as we take it in for nourishment and bless the hands of those who made it, I pray they were clean." He joked.

"We give you more thanks and glory as we start this beautiful day that you've made, in your name we pray, Amen." He finished and we all threw in our Amens.

"Please don't play us you kno we wash our hands," I bucked at him for his li slick comment he made, which caused him to cover his mouth and laugh.

"I been missin my baby cinnamon rolls too, and I kno mora don put her foot up in these shrimp and grits like I remember." He complimented us and I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"You kno ima deliver."

Me and Mila had made breakfast for the guys since it was Valentine's Day. She made her famous cinnamon rolls, bacon cooked in hot sauce, and them disgusting eggs. I made some conecuh sausages, grits, and shrimp to go in the grits.

We ate and talked before we were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Who dat?" Mar asked because everybody we associated with was in this house and at this table.

"That's for me," Pop cleared his throat, not forgettin' to slap Mari upside his head. "Nosey ass." I looked at Mila to see her reaction. Thinkin' what I was thinkin', she just continued to eat.

"Girls, I want yal to meet somebody." He came into view. A lady stood beside him, nervously biting her lip as she held onto his arm. "Sam, these my girls, girls this Sam," He said and all eyes were on us.