Ishqbaaz

Why do we like somu more than Bhavya?
And Why do we like Ri more than ishana?

The popular show Ishqbaaz has really given us some good times and some bad Times like making Somu leave the show. And making Ishana leave the show but did you guys ever notice why Ishu leaving didn't effect us much but Somu leaving made some stop watching the show. I finally know why we could accept Guari more than we could accept bhavya  (FYI i do like bhavya just not more than somu)

The reason is simple Somu entered as a heroine she made some of us think life was not worth quiting she made the one's who are a bit over weight understand it's not their fault and that they can do something good with their life then DAM! she was a villain,She was a cheater did the writer expect us to just forget or what? I was a fan of Neha since a long time since qubool hai don't know what got onto Gul. But when Ishana entered her character was nice and all sure some of us were pissed that she left but her character wasn't cute so when Ri came into the pic we completely forgot about Ishana and  were engrossed in Rikara do you remember Ishkara day no but i know for a fact you remember Dbo all of us remember DBO day but none of us remember Ishkara or Ruvya day 😂😂
I really was furious when they made Somu a villain like did they take us for some fools cause if you think about it you will see a  lot made no sense like Somu was Dadi's friends grandchild then how did she get time to plan such a master plan did she change her surname for her revenge ok maybe just maybe she planned everything  but this is where i need you to help me guys cause if you understand what happened then do explain. Did Somu drug herself so that she could marry Rudy? Was it  all part of "The plan" to get into a drunk marriage? Better yet was she so stupid that she wanted Ru and a cop together like who does that? Bhavya was bound to find out that Somu was not good and that she was shadey but that is beyond the point the point is Neha was either taken out of the show or left either way the writer's didn't have to make it so obvious  you could have just made Somu fall in love with someone else but you guys wanted your story to be amazing you forgot about us  and our likes you just wanted her to go you see with that whole villain track you could have given us time off all the oberoi drama and showed us how Somu fell in love with another guy and how she was insecure and what not sorry to say but writers your parents wasted a lot of money for you to study some might have worked over time but if you were born rich then it is not a wonder why you are writing such stuff anyway what I am trying to say is it could have ended differently but it didn't there is no use at yelling at a deaf man or trying to show a blind person the right way so hope you liked my review and do send requests. If you have a show tell me about it I might know it.

magicglow11111 you were right I feel so fresh after bashing these writers but i wonder do teachers feel like this after yelling at us🤔🤔