101.

The 14th of February.

Her.

Time ticked by so delightfully and so smoothly. 

Angelica and Ariana got used to the surroundings very easily and in no time. They are exceedingly easy to take care of and so far haven't caused any trouble. We are accustomed to their sleeping and feeding schedule. Kids love taking care of their baby sisters and even help us from time to time to keep an eye on them when we answer some phone calls whatsoever. 

We celebrated twins' birthday on the 5th of February. They turned 11 years old, so now they are the same age as their eldest brother. The actual birthday we spent in Milan, first of all congratulating our twins and spoiling them with love, affection and gifts. Then we did everything our birthday boys wanted: we had marvellous breakfast in the restaurant, went bowling, had lovely stroll in the park, took kids shopping; Leo took our sons on sport car race tournament as girls and I went shopping and to SPA. Domenico and Mateo had beautiful, lavish and very fun birthday party with their friends the day after in Florence: they chose the theme, games and many other things as Leo and I gladly made that happen. We are very happy that they had a great time and enjoyed their 11th birthday so much. 

Today is St. Valentine's Day and Leo is on his way from Rome to Florence; he was away for 3 days to deal with Mafia of ours. 

Him.

I am tense, tired and want nothing, except my wife's loving embrace. As chauffeur drove me to the house, I glanced at my hand watch and sighed: it is 10PM. 

Bloody hell, my wife spent Valentine's Day alone. Of course, I found a way to pamper my queen from afar - flowers; her favourite extra dark chocolate with hazelnuts; gifts from her favourite brands, including jewellery - I also made sure to treat my 4 little valentines, my beautiful daughters, with just as many gifts, but all of that is nothing because I wanted to spend this day with them. I planned to return before St. Valentine's Day and take my beloved on a date, treat her to anything her golden heart would want and pamper her, but no.

I was in Rome, dealing with the situation, learning who was the original target back then in January, and I found out nothing new or useful; my mind is racing from worry for my family. 

I headed inside and smile formed on my face when the first thing that came in my view was candlelit pathway that leads upstairs. I took off my coat and followed the path that lead me to the bedroom. 

The moment I stepped inside, my eyes landed on my wife. 

 Luminous, sleek, dewy, clear skin is silky, creamy and so alluring. Light blonde, voluminous, velvety, lustrous, long hair is in flawless, bouncy curls. Plump, full, luscious, gorgeous lips are stained in scarlet red lipstick and clear gloss, looking so tempting, so captivating. 

Dark red lace - bra, garter, thong, stockings. Her heavenly, fit, hour-glass figure is spellbinding: slim legs go on for days; impeccable and dainty hips; toned, firm, round, springy ass is delectable; sublimely flat stomach; slender and slim waist; ideally round and firm, perky, comely, mouth-watering chest is sensually pushed up, looking thousand times more amorous; lean and delicate arms; petite shoulders; pretty neck. 

Necklace with my name is dangling on her bonny neck. 12 carat, crystal clear diamond on engagement ring and her diamond wedding band are proudly coruscating on her dainty finger. 

I watched her with need and desire, taking in how erotic she looks, how gracefully she moves, how temptingly her beautiful hips move. The second she was in reach, my hands circled around her tiny waist, that fits in them so finely, and I pressed her to myself, feeling so greedy for her, so aroused for and because of her, so damn love-drunk.