Mental Health

Sun. Feb.14.2021
11:10 AM PT

Yeah, it's Valentine's Day and here I am being lonely. So, my best friend, J.M, got herself a boyfriend (We'll call her J.M for now). My friend, Jacob, and I are now here being sad. Why? Jacob and I are sad because Jacob and I like her and not only that she has rejected Jacob multiple times and I don't confess because I don't want to make things awkward for sure. Jacob is sending sad Valentine's Day TikTok videos to the group chat. The worst thing is J.M's boyfriend is part of the group chat, along with other friends of ours.

Any who, my ADHD has been out of their shell for a while now, might've been avoiding my pills. I'm getting more distracted, fidgeting more than usual, and forgetting more stuff. Fun. So, when I'm in class I would have a random world tour concert or my social anxiety would go HIGH and I mean HIGH, HIGH, when I get called on. I would talk to myself about how weird my class is or something.

Now my depression has been not that hard because I am taking care of hygiene, for sure. But my depression heard the news of my best friend having a boyfriend I cry myself to sleep. That's fun.

Mon. Feb.15.2021
11:27 AM PT

Okay, random rant about mental health.