Zero met Nancy

Zero said "I just like that girl that have a Blonde I was looking at her in this street today.* "What do you even mean?" Kio replied Then Noa punched Kio and said "Don't care about him, then it was his decision to really dream of that woman." "What do I care if he also dreams without us?" Kio replied. Zero said "Oops! It's up to you Kio as long as you are also ruined by your trouble with me! " Gunwoo chuckles and saying "Kio is still a maknae."

In a Dinner Date time Jooe just met Gunwoo and they dinner date together while Nayun is yawning and look like she miss that her group were 8 members. She think one of it.
Gunwoo said You are beautiful today." he praised Jooe Jooe thanked Gunwoo for his praise.

Nancy just thought that she must like Zero but still she doesn't like Zero she is just shy to see Zero like she remembered as 1 year she dances with Zero at SBS Awards "Ready Or Not" Collab with T1419 but the Merries with T1419 stan wishes that they really collab.

On also likes Jooe On was also a brave guy whoever wants to stick around and grab a woman from his rival.

Once On is doing his best and a rapper

Jooe and On never thought their relationship yet they might cause warning for it but the way is just to do the situation and keep them up at advisory.

{TO BE CONTINUED}