Honey, I'm Sorry

Ricks been in the tombs for a while now. You can tell everyone's worried about him and about Daryl and Maggie they aren't back yet. I'm still rocking the baby when we hear the sound of a truck coming up the road. We all run outside and see Daryl and Maggie carrying a big box up to the door.

"We got a crib and some other stuff" says Maggie.

"Is Rick ok?" Asks Daryl.

"No he hasn't come out of the tombs since you left" Daryl nods and walk toward the door to get more stuff for the baby.

After all the stuff was brought in Daryl went to get Rick. they come back after a little while. Rick looks at me with hurt eyes and walks to his cell. I still have the baby, I decided to take her to meet her dad. When I get in the cell he looks at me with red eyes that look like they have been crying since this morning. I hand the baby to him and he looks at her and kisses her forehead.

"I'm sorry I did that today it was stupid and I could have died to"

"It's ok I know she's the mother of your children and I respect that. You had every right to freak out like that" I say kissing him on the cheek. "I want to tell you what she asked me to do before she died, she told me to look after her kids like my own and to keep you level headed. I promised her that and I will" I get up and leave him with the baby. I'm going to go tell my son how much I love and cherish him.

"Liam are you in there?" I ask

"What do you want" he ask

"To talk to you"

"Ok"

"Honey I'm sorry for not spending more time with you. I'm not going to make excuses. I have done wrong and I promise I will spend the whole day with you" I wait for him to say something, but instead I get this big hug that I've been missing. We both fall asleep talking. Even though it was a bad day it's going to be a better one tomorrow