Author's Note (pls read)

So literally after I wrote the majority of this I realised that I had made a few mistakes.

Firstly I spelt Thalia two different ways. I either spelt it Thalia or Thaila. Once I realised I went back and tried to change all of them to Thalia but I think I might have missed a few.

Also I changed the POV from your POV to third person I think? Like it literally goes from "You did this" to "Thalia did this" and I don't really want to rewrite it all. I might go back over it in the future but that isn't likely so please just live with it.

Also just going to say that any scenes taken from the episodes won't have the same lines at the show because I don't have enough energy to watch the same clip 10 times just to get the right lines. Instead it will have roughly the same idea as what was said.

If any of the age gaps between people are wrong, just ignore it unless if it is major. I get a headache every time that I have tried to figure it out.

 Also I know that in the UK you're meant to have picked your uni's by Christmas of your second year at college but we're ignoring that. 

We're also going to change when the UK went into lockdown because Boris was (and still is) an idiot about Covid.

If any details that I have written about the 9-1-1 cast is wrong, please let me know :)

I would really appreciate it if you could vote and comment throughout the books. It makes me really happy when I see comments and votes.

Thanks for Reading

xD

(Thank you for reading the author's note btw. Usually I skip these so I don't really blame the people who did skip)