Continue alone

"I am Blaze's father," said Magic Stealer:" I was confused. But now i know what will bring Phoenix to life. When her son meets with Angel."
Blaze didn't want to listen to him:" Why are you caring so much? You almost got us killed." "Listen to me, kid!" his father tried to explain:" I was out of my senses." "Like you were before?" asked Blaze:" After my mother's death you got violent. I hoped that when i get away from you then i will be safe. Why you think that i trust you now?" "Calm down!" shouted Stripes and put his tire on Blazes tire:" Can you tell us what happened." "I was abused," Blaze said quietly:" I hoped that you couldn't find that out. Actually i couldn't have ever met AJ when i didn't ran away." "I really am sorry, kid," said Magic Stealer. "I should go on alone," said Blaze. "No way!" shouted Darington. "We come with you!" shouted Starla. "I need to go alone," said Blaze:" I need to be on my own for the while. To clear my thoughts." Then he turned around. Luna shouted after him:" But we should stick together! You can't go alone!" "Let's follow him," said Gabby. "Follow in which direction?" asked AJ. Then they realized, Blaze had the only map to magic pond.
Blaze drove to the ice bridge. It sure was icy. He transformed into the scooter and drove to other side of the bridge.
Blaze thought what he said to his friends and dad.

I never thought that
the past will come back
So many hunted memories
So many unanswered questions
What needs answer

I never thought that
i am on my own
Trying to find out of here alone
I feel like lonely soul
What has broken heart

So much hunted memories
Are coming back again
I was left alone in this heartless world

I never thought that
the past will come back
So many hunted memories
So many unanswered questions
What needs answer

Blaze drove alone in deep forest. He was getting tired so he went off road and get some rest there.
He never thought that it was worst mistake he was ever made.