Is it enough?

"What can i do now?" Blaze asked.
"Find her inside you of course," said the All-Knower:" You can do that by asking your self, do you believe in yourself?" Blaze nogged. Then his hood met up by the All-Knower's cane. "Wrong answer!" he shouted. Blaze rubbed his hood and the All-Knower said:" You don't believe yourself enough. You have courage but you ran when you saw Death, the negative energy. You can unlock your power when you get face to face with him." Blaze said:" When i must then i will. The whole world is at stake. Thank you!"
Then he went back where he came from. There was nobody. "I came here to defeat you!" Blaze called:" Now show your face and get this thing over with!" Then there was like glass breaking and something dark was behind Blaze. Blaze turned around and froze. "You wanted duel?" Death said. Blaze felt like his bravery went away. "That's right," he said. Death laughed and said:" Only Phoenix was able to stop me. Nobody before or after couldn't or can't. You are just the truck who just wants to figure out what you can do. But you will never do that because i can easily defeat piece of junk like you." Then he started to surround him. Blaze turned on his foglights and said:" You are going to be suprised of what i can do." He activated his Blazin' Speed and drove...right into the big box made of glass. Blaze tried to break it but it didn't break. "You really suprised me," Death said to Rock. Blaze slammed himself into the other side of the box but only he got the dent on his left side of his front fender. "What's the meaning of this?" he asked. "Let him be," said Death:" Get him into the cave and i think about the way to destroy him." Rock nogged.
Death closely passed Blaze and then the truck felt dizzy. After a second he passed out.