𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 [𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟]

This chapter is going to have some angst in ittt, I'm bad a writhing angst, do don't fuck come for me!!!!!!

_______________________________________

❤❤❤
_______________________________________

"And island in the sky? Really?" Ussop smiled at you nodding his head quickly, scooting if body closer to yours. You giggled and looked out at the field of flowers sitting below the two of you from your perch on a semi-tall hill.

"Of course it's real! Would I ever lie to you." He smiled at you and took your hands into his bringing them to his chest. You laughed and shook your head.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, and placed yourself on his lap. He blushed as you snuggled into his chest. Both of you sighed, and he snaked his arms around your body, pulling you closer.

"Listen Ussop, I really love hanging out with you, and I really wanna make thing official...."

He hesitated and pulled away from you. He had a mixture of emotions in his eyes, sadness, anger, and some hope. But he quickly shot down all of your hope when he opened his mouth.

"I-i don't know...... I don't know if I'm ready..." He looked away from you in shame. You held back you tears, and stood up.

You hastily turned around and walked away. All you could hear was him calling out you name. He cursed under his breath and stomped away, angry at himself.

_______________________________________

It's been two days since you last saw Ussop, and you couldn't be more miserable, all you wanted was for him to hold you again.

You picked up a piece of bread from the stand you were passing and tossed two golden coins at the guy sitting behind it.

You had been eating a lot more, it had been a habit since you were little. You thought eating would help you cope with your feelings.

You bite into your bread turning the corner that lead to the harbor. You also liked to sit there and look at the waves, wondering what it was like to be a person like Ussop. Someone who always goes on adventures.

Ussop... Wait- was that Ussop?

There he was talking quietly amongst a large group of people. There were three ships as well all pirate ships. The belong to the White beard pirates, the Red haired pirates, and the Straw hat pirates.

It looked like his friends we're scolding him, but they all looked about ready to leave this island.

He could leave you needed to make things right.

"Ussop!" You yelled out as you ran your way to the docks. He looker at you wide-eyed and froze up. He grabbed his left elbow with his right hand and looked down.

"You-you were gonna leave.... Weren't you..." You felt crushed, you had actually thought he could like you. He shook his head and softly said 'no'. This made you angry.

"Don't lie! I can see that you were leaving" You were getting more and more angry by the second, and you saw him flich back when you raised your voice.

"What- you reject me and them leave without telling me." He was practically shaking st this point tears running down his chubby cheeks.

You mumbled a small 'whatever', and turned away ready to walk away.

"I- just, didn't want to mess things up, ok!" He had finally said something.

"Wha-"

"You were so happy with the way things were.... And that's all I do is mess things up!" He was holding back sobs at this point. He let his sobs go and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Ussop... What could you have possibly done to mess up your change what I feel about you?" You walked up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder, smiling a little bit.

"A lot of thing actually.." He bit his lip calming himself down.

"Well a least I know that you care about me~..." He blushed and looked to the side. You giggled placing a kiss on his thick lips.

"I love you too, Ussop"

_______________________________________

❤❤❤
_______________________________________

Um so I had no inspiration for a Valentine's day chapter so I'm just gonna post this. Have a nice day! 🏃🏾‍♀️

-🍑