Bennyboo

(Hailey's POV)
I stood at my locker putting books into my locker.
"Look, it's Hailey!" A girl said.
"Love my hair Hailey!" Another one said. Jay came up to me and leaned against the locker next to mine.
"Are you feeling kinda weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here" Jay whispered to me.
"Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" I said to him in a commanding tone.
"Thanks H, I needed that" Jay said before walking towards the railing so he could talk to all the girls.
"Do you think they actually pay for those?" I hear an annoying voice I could only assume to Audrey's say.
"Oh, hello. The names Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight? Look out for eight, alright? Scoring the winning goal" Jay said to a bunch of girls and I rolled my eyes at him.
"She did it to Janes hair too, and Fairy godmother is not happy about it!" Audrey continued on.
"What's the harm?" Ben asked and I gave a small smile at his voice.
"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips, then the legs and the clothes and then everyone looks good and then...where will I be?" Audrey said I rolled my eyes
"Self absorbed much" I mumbled to myself
"Listen, Audrey..." Ben tried calming her down.
"I will see at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, Okay?" Audrey said and I closed my locker.
"Okay" Ben said
"Bye Bennyboo" Audrey said before leaving
"Bye" Ben said and I walked over to him.
"Hey Bennyboo..." I said imitating Audrey's annoying voice.
"Hey" he said smiling at me.
"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip you want one?" I said shaking the bag of a cookie that had a love spell in it.
"Oh I uh, I've got a big game. I don't usually eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time" Ben started
'This is gonna be harder then I thought' I thought in my head.
"No, yeah. I completely get it 'be careful of treats offered my kids of villains'" i said.
"No no no" he said
"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that" I said
"Not that's not it!" Ben stuttered out
"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me I guess" I said putting the cookie up to my mouth as if I was about to eat it.
"No, no. Hey..." he said taking the cookie and eating it "see that? I totally trust you. Totally" he said smiling.
"How are they?" I asked him to see if the potion had kicked in.
"They're good! They're great! They're uh... I mean they're chewy and, and you know they...is that walnuts?" He said and I nodded with a small smile "I love walnuts. I mean the uh you know chocolate... the...the chocolate....the chocolate chips are....I'm sorry" he said staring straight into my eyes "uh, they're warm and soft. And they're sweet....Hailey, have you always had those little silver flecks in your eyes?" He asked me
"How you feeling, bro?" Jay asked from behind him.
"I feel....I feel...I feel like singing your name. Hailey! Hailey" he started before I covered his mouth.
(After the tourney game)
(Hailey's POV)
We all sat on the bleachers as we watched the boys playing. They ended up winning with Ben scoring the winning goal so much for Jay saying he would. The announcer was talking but soon I heard Ben say something into the microphone as he took it from the announcer.
"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention please? There's something I'd like to say" he said and I looked at Mal and Evie with a 'what's happening' look on my face but they both shrugged "give me an H!" Ben said
"H!" Everyone but me screamed
"Give me an A!" Ben screamed
"A!"
"Give me an I!"
"I!"
"Give me an L!"
"L!"
"Give me an E!"
"E!"
"Give my a Y!"
"Y!"
"What does that spell?" Ben said
"Hailey!!" Everyone screamed but I just looked at Ben in shock.
"I can't hear you!" Ben said
"Hailey!!!" Everyone screamed. Mal nudged me in the side and smirked.
"I love you Hailey, did I mention that?" He said. "Give me a beat!" He said to the band
"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro" Doug said starting up the band.
"What was in that cookie?" I asked Mal and Evie.

Ben was now right next to me on the bleacher and then he tried to kiss me but I blocked him and with his jersey that he through to me.
"I love you Hailey! Did I mention that?" Ben said before Audrey took the microphone.
"Chads my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date" Audrey said before kissing Chad. Ben took the microphone back.
"Hailey will you go to the coronation with me!?" Ben said
"Yes!" I said into the microphone.
"She said yes!!" He said and I gave him a smile.
"Let's go Ben. The whole teams waiting for you" Jay said.
"Yeah" Ben said before starting to leave.
"Bye" I said to him. "You know I feel really sorry for Audrey" I said to Evie and Mal nodded.
"You do?" Evie asked.
" yeah I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew, and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself" Mal said
"I guess I am kind of talented" Evie said smiling.
"You are definitely gifted" I said to her slightly laughing.
"Thanks H"