A Forbidden Love (oneshot)

There was this random girl on the soccer field I haven't seen her since, it was a one time thing. She grabbed my arm, you know how it is in soccer, I paused for a moment and said, " woah, are we about to kiss right now" and she looked longingly into my eyes, as she pressed her hand harder against my hand. Her look was so seductive it drew me closer, we slowly moved closer till we were only moments away from our lips touching, then she went in for the kiss, her lips soft making me want more, until suddenly we heard the whistle of the referee, making her abruptly draw away from our tender kiss. I became pissed as I watched her look at the referee, my eyes were glued onto her though she was distracted, not even giving me a second glance, the referee was walking toward us without my knowing until he grabbed both our arms, pulling us away from one another, we both reached our hands into the other's direction, attempting to clasp hands once more. The other referee marched over to us, commanding us to go to our respective teams on the sidelines, then telling our coaches to separate us, a forbidden love, we could only stare lustfully and lovingly at each other until the end of the game. We weren't even allowed to shake hands once the game commenced, I had to watch as she walked away with her team, not even sparing me a glance and that is the end of our tragic love story, I haven't seen her since, though I hope and pray we'll see each other again, I truly feel we had a connection.