Part 33

Mia's pov:

7.AM

I wake up to the nurses are calling our names through the ward, and a line for the shower is forming. I dress up and walk to the end of a line and wait. As I finally get my chance to shower I turn my back at the door and clean myself.

After the shower, I went back to my room to chill. I've been here for 5 days already. They took me here after being in a hospital for a day. It's been pretty boring but I surprisingly made a friend. She is a few doors down the hall away from me. Her name's Kate. She's 17 and has been here for a month. Her past is pretty rough. I got ready and made my way to the cafeteria. The breakfast they serve us here holy shit. Shit's not good at all. I threw up my breakfast the first 3 days. I barely ate anything dude. I just wanted to go home.

I turn around trying to find a place to sit. I was trying to find Kate. I walk around and looking for places. Some bitches gave me dirty stares. Just mind your own business dude. I finally find an empty table and sit down. I would always isolate myself from everyone. I rather eat alone than sit with a group of people. I'm not comfortable with that. But Kate came to me by herself. The first day here she sat down next to me ate and talked to me. She told me so much about herself. She's really sweet.

"Hi" Kate sits down

"Hi" I reply "I didn't see you in the shower's where were you?" I ask

"Oh I slept in, sorry" she smiled

"It's okay"

"Wait when did you say you're going back home?"

"2 days" I answer while drinking my tee

"Lucky" she sighed

"You are still going to be here for a while huh?" I say

"Yeah, unfortunately" she looked down

"How did you sleep?" she asked

"I slept good" I lie. It was trash. I had horrible dreams "You?"

"I barely got some sleep. Those pills don't fucking help" she rolled her eyes. She has insomnia

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

We finished our breakfast and went back to our rooms. I waited for the nurse to bring me my medication.

"Hi Mia how are you today?" the nurse comes in

"I'm good" I smile.

"Here's your medication as always" she put the pills on the shelf and gave me a cup of water. I take the pills and swallow them. I was tired of doing this.

To be honest, if you ask me if I'm getting better. No, I'm not. But talking to my therapist every day helps a little. My sister and Noah would come to visit me every day. No one else. I felt alone and lost here. It's horrible. I just want to be happy for once and when I finally am shit goes down again. I've been struggling for years now and it's all so fucked up. I can never get better. The circle repeats all the time. Shit is exhausting. And lying to the people I love the most is even shitier. I got Billie out of my mind for a while but I'd still think of her at night. I'd mostly cry every night. I miss my dad. I miss Emma and Daniel. I miss Billie. I miss my mom. I just wished she gave a fuck. I'm sure my sister called her. Or maybe she actually didn't. I don't know. I just wish shit would get better.

"So tell me about your friends today" my therapist asked. Every day I had a conversation with my therapist.

I just stayed quiet. I didn't want to talk about anything today. We have talked about my dad where I balled my eyes out, about my mom, and about my sister. I mean the only two friends i have are Daniel and Emma. Or should I say had? I and Daniel haven't talked since he got himself a girlfriend. The last time I and Emma talked when I was in Hawaii. To be honest the only people that give a shit about me right now are Billie, my sister and Billie's mom Maggie.