18: Worn Out

WARNINGS: SMUT, COCKWARMING, TEASING, DIRTY TALK, ORAL (fem recv), AFTERCARE

Tom and I were back on to our usual thing. Switching each other's places each time, hanging out literally every night, work, sex, talk, repeat.

Everything was going great. I was studying at every chance I could because my final exams were coming up and I needed to pass in order to graduate so I was flat out. Tom was working a lot because it was the last few weeks of shooting for him so we were both busy but any time we were with each other, all our stress was lifted.

It was a Saturday and we both had the day off. I was sitting watching Brooklyn 99 on the couch with my legs over Toms lap as he read the script over and over again.

I finished the episode and turned the TV onto Spotify, putting on a chill playlist. I threw the remote away and sighed, trying to get Toms attention.

He didn't even look up, he kept his eyes on the page, closely reading and highlighting anything he deemed important. His brows were furrowed and he was concentrated.

I sighed dramatically again, looking over to see if he'd do anything.

"Tooooooom," I groaned, slouching on the couch until my chin hit my chest.

"What?" He asked.

"This is so boorriinnggg." I complained.

"We're not doing anything."

"That's the problem!"

He sighed and looked up at me, a pen lid in his mouth, "What's wrong?"

I smirked and sat up, taking the pen lid from his teeth into mine and taking it out of my mouth with my hand, "I want to do something."

He sighed, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm busy." He stated.

I groaned like a kid, "No you're not, you're just reading and highlighting things."

"That's what you do to study." He laughed.

"Ugh, you're so boring." I huffed, lying back down again.

He paused then sighed, going back to his script.

I waited for him to say something to me but he didn't. I lifted my head from the couch and he was staring at the page of his script again.

"Toooom!" I shook my legs on his lap.

"Bridget, I'm trying to do work," He said.

"You can do it after." I whispered with a smile, sitting up and encasing his lips in mine.

He didn't even bother kissing back. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"I'm not grumpy I'm just stressed." He sighed, not looking me in the eye.

"Aw, well," I repositioned myself so I was straddling his lap.
"I can fix that." I smiled, placing my hands on his chest.

"Bridget, please-"

"Begging already?" I asked playfully.

He rolled his eyes and sighed again.

I looked at him like 'what the fuck?'.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked.

He sighed, "I didn't mean it like that."

I climbed off of him and started picking up our plates and glasses, "Listen I was just playing around, no need to be a dick about it."

"Bridget you know I didn't mean it like that-"