| (• ◡•)|Hello| (• ◡•)|

Hi, I'm going to be posting this message on just about everyone of my stories that I wrote on here. I would like to say that the majority of the stories that I have written on here were stories that I wrote when I was PRETTY young. Due to personal safety reasons I won't be exposing what age I was back the or what age I am now. Therefore with this information in mind I would like to tell all of you that I am no longer using this account to write stories but to look at other peoples stories. I keep saying that I'll update them sooner or later but it never happens because of my procrastination, and I don't want to keep anybody disappointed. With that out of the way the reason why I'm leaving all of this stories up is for personal reasons, like stated before I was pretty young when I wrote most of the stories so some of things I said back then I do not condone now. That's pretty much all I have to say, if I'm feeling bored I might once in a wall post something for fun so safe to say that commissions are going to be closed for a while until I either feel up to writing more again or I just don't except them anymore at all.

With that all said I hope you guys have a lovely day and I'm leaving goodbye :)

(Just a reminder that I will still be on here I just won't be writing/continuing stories anymore)