𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮

You're phone continuously vibrates on you're night stand waking you up from you're deep slumber.

You slam you're hand down picking you're head up squinting from the brightness of you're phone.

You smile reading the messages louis had just sent you.

You sigh feeling down.

Louis was in a different Country working on a new film coming out this year.

He tried has hard as he could to get this day to spend with you, but it was no use having that he was busy 24/7.

I didn't blame him, I was proud of him extremely I just wish I could see him, especially today.

You're thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the front door.

You get outta bed swiftly pulling on one of Louis hoodies the smell of him filling you're nostrils making you miss him even more

You go downstairs looking around the living room seeing no one.

Your parents always work early in the morning and you're sister is always at her boyfriends.

Lucky her...

You open the front door seeing your delivery guy stood at the door.

You say a quick hello having him pass you the Package and the big bunch of flowers

You sign for the delivery closing the door behind you. You place it down on the kitchen counter top looking at it strangely knowing that you didn't order anything.

Not that you remember anyways

You pull open the box, smiling at the heart shaped box inside seeing roses on top, seeing a tedding bear holding a love sign and a box of chocolates, and a big

You shed a few tears looking at the other flowers the guy handed to you, bringing them to you're nose loving the smell of them

You shed a few tears looking at the other flowers the guy handed to you,  bringing them to you're nose loving the smell of them

You pull out you're phone out of you're pocket taking a picture of your stuff sending it to louis. You didn't get a reply straight away, but you assumed that he was just busy with work.

You go upstairs bringing you're stuff with you.

You go into your bathroom running a hot bubbly bath with candles.

You rest you're head closing you're eyes feeling yourself relax.

You check social media seeing all you're friends posting with their boyfriends and what they got.

Seeing all of this made you miss him even more.

You saw that louis messaged you,

You saw that he sent you a picture of a airport, he covered up the name so you couldn't see which one it was.

You didn't think to much of it going back to just relaxing and having some of you time.

*time skip*

You just finished drying your hair going to paint you're nails cause you bored out of you're mind but got interrupted by the door going again.

You open the door seeing no one there, thinking it was just some kids knocking and then running away, but you look down seeing a black box on you're door step.

You pick it up taking it inside.

You read the little card saying

'Put this on when you get it'

It was the most beautiful dress you have ever seen in you're life

You bolt up the stairs eager to try it on.

••

The dress fits perfectly, it's shows of you're curves beautifully, you've never felt so beautiful.

But you're still confused as to why this dress got sent to you.

Once again you got a knock at the door.

But this time you were shocked to say the least.

"Wow you look gorgeous, I knew that dress would loo-"

You couldn't help it but cut him of, you saw his face and you just couldn't help yourself by attacking his lips with yours.

You hadn't seen him in so long, and he obviously felt the same way feeling him wrap his arms around youre waist kissing you back.

He rested his head on you're forehead smiling brightly down at you looking into you're eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself"

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you, I don't care. But we can kiss more later because we have somewhere to be" Louis dragged you out of the house

"Where"

"Now why would I tell you that"

🤍🤍

I know I am so crap at uploading, I'm sorry

I will try and get better I promise.

But happy valentines day everyone, I hope you have a wonderful day with you're partners or without

But enjoy anyway

Love yall 💍