Butterflies

{Narrator}

It was getting late. Narancia had fallen asleep with Mista playing video games as per usual, and Fugo was awake, laying on his bed.

{Fugo}

"Aghhh... What the hell is this? He's so dumb and inconsiderate yet ... No don't think like that Fugo... It's weird." I got up and paced around my room, contemplating everything.

"Why do I feel like this?! What is it about him? It must be him right..? Is it his attitude? His face? His behaviour? Agh! For fucks sake Fugo, you're not homosexual." I clenched my fists as hard as I could, supressing my anger.

There was a knock at my door, agh damn it, who is it now?

I opened the door to find Bucciarati standing there.

"Ah.. Hello Bucciarati, did you need anything?" I spoke to the man standing in my doorway.

"Fugo ... listen." He placed a hand on my shoulder , "it's 2am and I can hear you shouting from my room, you need some rest." He spoke in a warm manner, he was slow to anger when it came to us. He prepared to make way back to his room and gave a warm smile, but I stopped him.

"Bucciarati I need your help, only for a while, I know you're tired so... you don't have to." I stared at the floor as I spoke.

{Narrator}

Bucciarati walked into Fugos room and took a seat on his bed, Fugo explained his feelings and the trouble it was causing him , hoping his friend would help him out.

{Bucciarati}

I thought about what to say, I hate to admit it but I was quite stunned. "Fugo... It's okay to feel this way , you know? I used to get it all the time around Abbacchio, I found out later that he felt the same way too, maybe it's the same for you and Narancia?" I tried to speak in a tone that felt reassuring and kind, but I didn't want to give the boy false hope.

"No Bucciarati he hates me... I think. He doesn't like my lessons and he calls me shit all the time, I just wish we could be better friends I guess." The blonde haired boy looked up at me with a small smile.

I yawned and patted the green suited teammate on the back. "Fugo, I believe in you, just take it easy with Narancia and don't be too hard on yourself, I need rest and you do too, you'll feel better in the morning I promise." 

"That's...okay.. Goodnight Bucciarati , thank you." He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a loose hug, I did the same. We enjoyed a quick embrace and then I got up and walked back into my room.

{Fugo}

I shut the door and get ready for bed, man I hope he was right about me feeling better in the morning. I don't know how much longer I can take this feeling in my stomach.

I yawn and lay down, pulling a blanket over myself, hugging a pillow. I start to drift slowly off to sleep when my mind suddenly floats to me cuddling Narancia, as if he were the pillow...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I throw the pillow across the room and pull the blanket over my head, its warmth consuming my body whole. Goodnight , world, see you tomorrow.

*Author Note* Yooo! Happy Valentines day!! Im trying to update this fic every day, hopefully its coming along okay. Im so tired atm so i'm probably gonna sleep. cya for now >:]