One Shot

(A/N: If you guys want, I can continue this owo.)

)

It was one peaceful afternoon.

The warm sunlight shone through the office window. Illuminating the room with a pretty yellow hue. The bright red curtains danced as the cool breeze blew through.

Cale's bright red hair swayed in the wind. His sharp reddish-brown eyes blinked at the sunlight streaming through him. His long and beautiful sleepy eyelashes shielded him from the bright light of the sun.

Choi Han's eyes twinkled.

His gaze fell at the scene in front of him. Beautiful. Straight out of a painting.

A painting meant to be appreciated from a distance.

The redhead took a sip from the cup of tea that he had poured for him. Like how anyone would expect from a noble, Cale sweetly sipped it with elegance.

Choi Han could not help but stare.

Cale's small unsmiling mouth. His well-designed nose. His anomalously youthful cheeks.

Everything about Cale looked like a dream. A dream he never wanted to wake up from.

He could only stare helplessly at Cale's unrealistically beautiful face.

Lily talked about how her day went and Cale would respond every now and then.

Choi Han happily listened to their conversation as he peered his affectionate gaze at the redheaded young master next to him.

His fond eyes had been filled with endearment. There was nothing in his line of sight except for the redhead.

Never could he look at another person the same way he looks at his precious Cale-nim.

Basen had a bothered look on his face. His eyes irritated seeing Choi Han look at his hyung so lovingly.

"Hyung. How did you get those bruises?"

Basen questioned his elder brother garnering the attention of everyone in the room.

Choi Han suddenly snapped back to reality from what Basen had just asked.

All their eyes were focused on the red marks that were visible on Cale's wrists. His pale white skin made it easier to spot.

Choi Han gulped.

"This? It's nothing."

Cale rolled up his sleeves, showing them the bruises on his wrists.

"I was just practicing something. It's nothing to be concerned about."

Cale's expression remained the same. The usual apathetic face he wore that he loved to death.

Choi Han was relieved. His Cale-nim wasn't such a bad actor like he was. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

'Last night... I guess I was too rough on him.'

[Yesterday]

Cale gasped for air.

"Nn-nha..ah."

His head rolled back from the pleasure.

His behind was being ravaged non-stop but the pain could not be compared to the pleasure.

"Cale-nim..."

Choi Han whispered to the exhausted young man who was being penetrated over and over by his ridiculously massive length.

Choi Han's hot breath brushed against Cale's ear making the latter even more excited.

"Ah-n...sto-...ahnn."

Cale moaned helplessly.

The feeling of Choi Han's length opening him up again and again made him nuts.

His senses were starting to numb and his vision was blurry.

Sweat was dripping from his neck. His eyes were teary. His mouth drooling with saliva.

With one final thrust, Choi Han released his seed into Cale.

His hole overflowed with Choi Han's juice and Cale fell onto the stained bedsheets.

"Cale-nim..."

Cale fainted and Choi Han was not surprised. After all, this was his first time.

Choi Han laid beside Cale and hugged him.

"I love you, Cale-nim."

He whispered into the unconscious young man's ears.

[Present]

Recalling the events from last night made Choi Han extremely hard. His erection was as clear as day.

"I'm sorry, I need to use the bathroom."

Choi Han hurriedly ran out of the room and shut the door.

Cale sighed.

"Horny bastard..."

[End]