Flustered (part one)

"C'mooon... We're always going to my house! Why not go to your house for once?"

You and your best friend Akiko have known eachother for about a year now, but the two of you always met up at your house. You've always wondered about the reason.

"I swear to god. I don't know what it is, but my brother always fucks up my friendship with ANYONE, and I don't want anything bad to happen between us." Akiko has a sad look on her face.

You sigh. Akiko has always been like this. She truly believes that her brother can mess up any friendship she has.

What is he? Some type of demon?

"Firstly, I'm not like those others. Secondly, if you're really that scared, why can't I just avoid him?" you say with a confident look.

Akiko thinks for a moment. "Alright then. We can go to my house after school. I will say that I'll smack you in your face if you do ANYTHING that has to do with my brother." You smile. "Sure."

After school, the two of you get on your bikes and make your way to Akiko's house. When the two of you got there, Akiko grabbed your arm and you guys rushed upstairs.

Jesus christ. She's really been hurt by those others...

After a while of hanging out with her, you really need to pee. She tells you where the bathroom is, and off you go. After you're done, you hear noises out in the hallway. You assume it's Akiko, so you just go back outside without thinking.

That's when you lock eyes with a tall handsome dude. "I've never seen you here before~". He bites his bottom lip and walks up to you. Apparently Akiko heard him talk and quickly opened her bedroom door. "You're not taking another one away from me, are you Dazai?"

He smirks. "Seems like I already got her~" he says while pointing at your blushing face. Akiko sighs, grabs your arm and takes you back to her room.

"I warned you... Everything's gonna be ruined now." Akiko says with a disappointed look on her face. You try to reassure her that everything's gonna be fine, and that you're not leaving her no matter what but...

Why is my heart still beating like this? What has that guy done to me?