II

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Jisung was the only one of his brothers who didn't remember their past. He was sacrificed at such a young age that nothing was worth remembering. 

All he knew was that his parents were so selfish, they gave up their only child to the Devil. 

The two older brothers he was closest to told him that he shouldn't even try to remember them because it'll only bring back bad memories. 

From what they've told him, their families never wanted them either. It was likely that his didn't want him either. Jeno, unlike Jisung, remembers when they got Jisung like it was yesterday.

"Mr. Satan-"

"Please, Felix, just Dad. It's been three decades."

"Dad, where are you taking Jeno and Hyuck?" The young boy, who had just joined them a few years after Donghyuck, asked his guardian. 

"We're going to get someone." Satan responded. "Don't worry, little guy, we'll be back in a few hours."

"But-"

"Don't worry, Lixie! You have Hyung!" Felix's older brother, Minho ran up to him and gave him a hug. 

"But, I want Jeno." Felix pouted, making grabby hands. 

Minho only hugged him tighter, almost suffocating Felix. Seonghwa, their oldest brother, watched from afar and laughed before being side-hugged by San. 

The rest of their brothers were left while Satan took Donghyuck and Jeno to go pick up a mere infant. 

"How could anyone abandon their baby, Dad?" Donghyuck looked at the sleeping baby being held gently in his father's arms. 

He felt a soft pat on the back of his head. "I don't know, Hyuckie. They're cruel people, humans. We can only pray they develop morals."

"I can't wait to introduce him to the rest of our brothers! He makes number eleven!" Jeno jumped around excitedly before Donghyuck harshly shushed him since the baby was sleeping. 

Yes, there were now eleven of them. Which isn't too bad seeing as the world, and specifically this kingdom, was very old. 

The oldest brother is Park Seonghwa, then Lee Minho, Wong Yukhei, Choi San, Lee Jeno, Lee Donghyuck, Lee Felix, Liu Yangyang, Choi Jongho, Yang Jeongin, and now, Park Jisung. Just from this world alone. 

There are other worlds, but they have their own evil being they sacrifice their children to. 

"At least Innie will be happy now that he isn't the youngest anymore." Jeno continued jumping around, just not as loudly. 

When he went to get Donghyuck, he was, quite literally, dead inside. Donghyuck as well. The both of them took a long while to adjust to being in hell. That was a few decades ago. Now, they're a lot happier.  

That's what most of them are like when they first arrive. Mostly because they still felt betrayed by their parents.

Except Felix. He doesn't give a flying fuck about whether or not his parents are mentioned. 

They don't hate Satan. If anything they're grateful that he "rescued" them from their parents. He just gets busy very often, but he makes time for them at least once a week so they can appreciate his effort. Plus, he makes great cherry pie.

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

"I am more or less embarrassed with myself." Renjun sighed, sitting next to Jaemin in their last class of the day.