Chapter 10 Finding Gavin?

-Gavins POV-

"IF YOU DON'T STOP! THAN THAN I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" I said as Michael hit it one last time and killed it. I fell to my knees in horror.

"What did you just say?"

"I said that if you didn't stop hurting him than I'm breaking up with you.."

Michael didn't say anything,

"And you just killed it so we're over, I don't ever want to see you again.." I said than ran as fast as i could into the forest. 

I can't believe Michael didnt believe me and he killed that creeper. I did what was right breaking up with him. When he was really mad he would hit me sometimes, i know he didnt mean it, it was extremely extremely rare he would hit me, but still i would have nightmares about it. Now he wouldnt believe me.. is this the first time he didnt believe me? I wonder what else i told him he didnt believe.

"Hello, can you understand me?" Someone said from behind me.

"Yes i can. My names Gavin. Whats yours?" I said turning around to see a creeper. Didnt expect to see a creeper.

"Names Ren. Ren the Creeper. I have been looking for you. "

"Me? Why me?"

"You have special skills im suppose to teach you to use. For example, creepers can blow up. Although you yourself cant physically blow up like creepers, you can create an explosion. Turn around and put your hand up and just focus on blowing up that tree."

I did as Ren said and it blow up. This is amazing! This will defiantly come in handy when we have to fight the Enderdragon! "This is awesome! This will come in handy when i have to fight the enderdragon to get out of here!"

"You should be able to keep these when you play this game once you get out. From what I understand, there should be special controllers sent to you. And in the middle of bottens A, B, X, and Y, there should be a M botten for minecraft. It can only be used for minecraft."

"Thats bloody awesome! Hey wait how do you know this?"

"I just know. I'm part of the game remember, all creatures of this world know."

"Well thats bloody awesome."

"Looks like the sun is starting to set, you should get back to your friends."

"I cant go back. Not yet, but ill start heading that way. It was nice to met you Ren. Hope we can met again the future."

"We will, good bye for now Gavin." Ren said than we went our separate ways.

Its now completely dark and im sitting in a tree. I can here the guys calling my name but i dont care, i dont want to be around Micool. I need some time to my self. I'm sure the others will understand, i can easly protect myself with explosions.

Finally they stopped calling my name, hopefully they have gone back to downtown Achievement City. Now i can get some sleep. 

-Michaels POV-

Jack and I just got back to downtown Achievement City. The others are there as well. I guess they had the same idea of re-grouping.

"MICHAEL!" Ray said running over to me when he saw me. "You're alright! Where Gavin?"

"I was going to ask you, we we were walking around the forest, and a a creeper came, i killed it but he was begging me to stop, at the time i didnt understand why, and after i killed it he he broke up with me." I said starting to so cry.

"Hey. Its alright Michael we will find him." Ray said.

"What if we don't?"

"We are going to find him don't worry." Geoff assured me.

"Why are you so sure?" I asked still crying.

"Because its Gavin, he will probably try to blow something up or pour lava on something. We will find him." Geoff said, placing hes hand on my shoulder.

"Michael, whats wrong?" Baby Dragon said.

"We can't find Gavin he is, I mean was my boyfriend." I said to Baby Dragon.

"Give me something with his scent on it, ill help you find."

"Alright, lets go into his house. His scent should be all over that."

Baby Dragon and I walked into Gavins house, the others stayed in the center of the logo confused.

Baby Dragon sniffed around.

"I got his scent follow me!" 

Baby Dragon ran outside and waited for me. "Guys, Baby Dragon got Gavins scent, lets go!" I said to the others.

They all followed me as I was following Baby Dragon. After a few minutes of running through the forest Baby Dragon stopped and was scratching at a tree.

"I'll teleport to the top and see if hes up there." Ryan said, than he was gone.

-Gavin's POV-

"Gavin, Gavin wake up." Ryan said shaking me awake.

"Ryan? Wot, wots going on?" I said confused. I was enjoying my peace full sleep.

"Its dark, time to come back to downtown Achievement City. Michaels worried sick."

"I'm not going back, you've wasted your time.""I'm not leaving without you Gavin, its dangerous out here."

"No its not! I can protect my self. You see that really tall tree over there?"

"Yea. What about it?"

"I'm going to blow it up." I said and placed my handout like Ren told me to do, focused for a few seconds and the tree blow up.

"Woah. Well, yes you can protect your self, but you still need to come back."

"Rye-Bread, do you see him?! We think hes a few feet away, a tree just blow up." Ray yelled to Ryan.

"I dont see anything, mayb Michael, Geoff, and Jack should go check it out, ill be down in a second than we can go join the others together!" Ryan yelled back.

"Alright!"

"Come on Gavin, come down, Michael isnt there anymore, you can talk  to Ray and I. Something must be bothering you if you dont want to come back" Ryan said to me after a minute.

"Alright fine." I said than started to climb down and Ryan teleported. HOW IN BLOODY HELL DID HE TELEPORT?! "Ryan hoe the hell did you teleport?!" I asked once i was safely on the ground.

"Gavin!" Ray somewhat yelled and hugged me.

"Hi Ray." I said hugging back.

"So what's going on? You can tell us." Ryan said.

"Well...."