Blood on the Walls

"you left her out there! you hurt her in front of Miles and let Flora hear her screams!" Miss Jessel yells.

"she wouldn't listen"

"she's a kid and wanted the puppy"

"she gets handed everything she can handle not having a puppy"

"no she doesn't she gets leftovers because she isn't a Fairchild she's wanted a puppy since she could talk and one walks on our property and she wants it and you make Miles do god know what to that puppy and hurt her"

"it was just jokes Jessel"

"that was not a joke"

"Miss Jessel" Quint and Miss Jessel turn to me.

"can you lay with me I can't sleep"

"sure Flora"

y/n's pov

I continue crying and I hold my stomach. It gets colder as it gets darker.

"y/n" A flashlight flashes on my face.

"Mrs Grose"

"come on let's get you cleaned up" She helps me up and we go out of the maze. She takes me to my room and sits me on my bed. She walks into the bathroom and turns on the bath faucet.

"I know you take showers but a bath is nice once in a while I'll leave you to it"

"thank you Mrs Grose" She nods and leaves the room shutting the door behind her.

I walk to the bathroom and I shut the door. I take off my clothes and I lay in the bubbly water. Someone knocks on the bathroom door.

"hey it's me I'm not going to come in cause you hate when I do even if your covered, I'm sorry I shouldn't have let him or I should have brought you out, he was just frustrated today and you kept saying no so he over reacted. I'm not looking for a it's okay anytime soon or ever, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry before I go out." Miles says from the other side of the door.

"still going out with him after he did that though yeah that's why you're not going to get a it's okay set your own damn alarm though cause I won't be waking you up tomorrow"

"I'm ok with that"

1 year later

"hi Mrs Grose I brought my friend to study"

"okay y/n, you can stay for dinner"

"thank you" Stacey smiles at her.

"come on" We walk to my room with our stuff and Miles stops in front of my door.

"expelled already Miles or did Quint drag you home to drink"

"ha.ha we haven't talked in a while"

"could've been longer"

"I usually get a hug when I come home what happenend" I roll my eyes and I shove him and I open my door.

"hey!" We walk in my room and I shut the door before Miles came too.

"does that usually happen"

"yeah when he's home" We lay out our books and sit on my floor.

"where the hell do we start" She looks at everything confused.

"I don't know which is more important" I look at her.

"that essay"

"so we're doing that last right?"

"oh yeah"

"we should get snacks so we don't have excuses to leave the room"

"smart" We stand up and walk to the kitchen and the house is filled with Miles' loud music.

"hey girls"

"hi Miss Jessel"

"hey"

"do you got any good snacks"

"I got some candy earlier" She lowers her voice and hands us boxes of m&m's, skittles, and milk duds.

"thanks" We grab cups and we get water.

I get extra snacks cause knowing me we won't have that candy for long.

"don't eat all of that right now guys"

"okay" We walk back to my room and stop in our tracks seeing words in blood all over my walls.

"Stacey you see this right"

"yeah"

"Miles!" I storm over to his room and shove open his door.

"you gross piece of shit!"

"what?"

"blood on my walls classy what animal maybe a puppy like the one you killed"

"I didn't kill that stupid dog!"

"your a sick horrible human being Miles Fairchild!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Miles today when I have a normal person over I can't have anything nice I wouldn't even mind if you put a snake in my bed but that's disgusting might as well copy Stephen King and pour the blood on me too." I rant.

"I'm going to go thanks for having me over though" Stacey smiles at me and leaves.

"yeah. I get it sorry" I put my head down.

"I can't have a friend! just one you have Quint and I have no one you win take it! now please go take the damn blood off my walls"

"I didn't do that!"

"please Miles who did Flora!"

"no!"

"how would you know" He slaps me.

I hold my face.

"where'd you go Miles" tears fall down my face.

"no where I just grew up you should try it"

"that is not fair"

"nothing is"

"yeah especially when you live with Miles Fairchild, you know everyone is scared of you in their own way even Flora I never saw why now I have" I start to walk out from his room.

"Flora's scared of me" His voice cracks.

"your surprised? think about it coming home drunk, getting expelled for breaking a boy's arm, yelling at everyone, those dark ass eye bags if I were her I would think your a monster from under my bed"

I walk out of his room completely and I get a rag and bucket. I drag the bucket outside and I fill it with water then I drag it back inside and put soap and just enough bleach that it won't burn my hand in it. I drag it to my room and I put my books away so I can clean my walls. Just to really piss Miles off I blast Backstreet Boys.

It honestly isn't that bad

I start jumping around and dancing. I focus back and I start rubbing the wet rag on the wall I wash most of it off until I reach a name. Jessel I wipe it off fast and I continue. Miles comes in with a rag.

I stop and look at him. He rolls his eyes and soaks his rag in the bucket. He starts wiping blood off the walls. I turn back around and I do the same. I keep looking back at him and he nods his head to the music.