From Hoe to Housewife -2

(OFFICIAL) From Hoe to Housewife 2 

"Jade, please remember to drop Azariah off at school and make sure she isn't late. I've got to go now baby ,make sure your home by 5 okay? Mummy loves you mwah." I placed my phone on the side after hanging up,  sighing I turned to the door to see  Azariah walk into my room in her onesie with her thumb in her mouth. 

"Riah, bubs lets get you ready for school." I dragged myself out of bed before picking her up and taking her to the bathroom and getting her clean. 

After I had cleaned and creamed her skin, I carried her into her room and laid out her clothes knowing she would be able to get herself dressed. 

Rushing into the bathroom, I quickly showered. I had 45minutes to get ready, feed Azariah, get her to school aswell as making sure I wasn't late. 

After I had finished getting dressed I rushed downstairs before making Aza something to eat. 

"7:45" I read from the kitchen clock. 30 minutes to get hers to school. 

Once she was done,I placed the bowl into the sink before rushing out of the house with Azariah. 

"I am so sorry,  Mrs  for being so late, I had to drop my little sister off at school and I woke up late sorry." I apologized to my maths  teacher while she marked me in late.  

"But your still late Jade, sorry." That would end up leaving me with a bad reference for uni.  

Another reason to why I couldn't wait to be out of college. 

"But, but-" She interrupted me half way. 

"No buts Jade, now make your way to your seat and pull down  your skirt no one wants to see your bits and bobs". I looked over my outfit which consisted of a tight body con skirt as well as a crop jumper with some wedges. I sighed as some people laughed while I walked to my seat. 

I heard a wolf whistle and turned to see Michel calling me over. 

I put up my index finger indicating that I would be there as soon as the noise level went up so I would be able to talk to him without trouble. 

"Turn to page 107, complete activities 1 and 5, I just need to pop out to the staff room ok." We all went silent and waited for her to leave before everyone brought out their phones blasting out music or even playing games. 

I walked up to Michel desk while swaying my hips. Leaning over the table, I made sure he could see underneath my jumper.  

"So, what did you want to talk to me about babes?" I said while smiling up at him. 

"I just realised how pretty you are and was wondering if, you would.." I knew exactly what he wanted and knew that I could use it to my benefit. 

"How about you just meet me in the private toilets at break and I can see what I can do for you, okay?" 

I winked at him before taking my seat and finishing my work off. 

I was sat on the sink of the private toilets, while Michel stood in between my legs with his hands on my thighs. 

I attempted to fix up my clothes slightly. 

"So Jade..." I rolled my eyes.  

"What now Michel?" I asked as I pushed him off of me and fixed my lipstick up and hair in the mirror. 

"Do you think we can do this again maybe?" He asked as I laughed. 

"Again? No! This is never going to happen again. This was fun and everything but it was just sex, nothing more alot less. Plus, your my boyfriends little brother. So when he finds out and he will find out...I suggest you hide." I kissed his cheek before walking out. 

As the day came to an end I rushed to Azariah's school. I knew I was late so I rushed straight into her classroom.  

"Mrs Kennedy, I am so sorry for just turning up to pick Azariah up, traffic" I said before looking around the room. 

"Slow down, Hi I'm Mr Kennedy." I looked straight to see a tall Caucasian boy. He was the epitome of gorgeous. I smiled. 

"Mr Kennedy? You look abit to young to be married to Mrs." I said while shaking his hand. 

"Well that's because I'm not married to her, she's my mum" I nodded in understanding. 

"Alright, well I'm Jade Azariah's older sister, is she here?" I questioned. 

"Yeah, follow me and I'll take you to her." I followed closely behind him until I was face to face with my angel sister. 

"Come on Riah, time to go home." She ran up to me. 

Mr Kennedy handed me her stuff, I thanked him before walking out with my sister. 

I kicked off my shoes as we entered the house. 

"Mummy!" Azariah shouted as she ran into the kitchen and I followed slowly behind. 

"How was your day baby?" My mum asked Riah as I grabbed something to eat. 

"It was good, Jade bought me sweeties" Azariah said as she showed the big gap in her teeth. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to not buy her sweets? Oh well how was your day Jade?"  

"Stressful." I said while crossing my legs tightly. 

"Aww babes, don't worry about it, there's best to come" My mum said while rubbing my back.Just then my twin brother, Jeremih walked in.  

"Jerry, " I screamed. Most people believed that only both female twins and both male twins were really close, but I and my brother were overly close. As were my Dad and Aunty Rocky, my role model. 

"Shut up, Jade. Your disgusting." I looked up at him in shock, what had I done? 

I ignored him and looked down at my feet. 

"No need for that Jeremih. Oh well, it's you guys birthday tomorrow what are you doing?" I sighed before making my way to my room.