(S)mall (Talk)

"I feel like a creep." Dipper thought to himself as he watched his classmate walk out of the main gates. He had waited for him to finish his club and followed him silently. Never in his life had the 16 year-old felt so curious. You see, at the end of class his young and particularly attractive music teacher had called his worst enemy to see her. Once he was there, she handed him digital photos. Disposable, of course. There were two possibilities: they were just some extra work or instruments. Or they were, you know, nudes. Whichever one it was, Dipper knew there was only one outcome: He'd stalk a defenseless teenager in the dark and corner them in an alleyway to scour their belongings for naked photos. Really sounds worse when you think about it in detail. What he thought of it as was more "consult him in the street" His swiss army knife thought the same.

Dipper noiselessly pursued Area. "What a strange way to walk. He never turns around?" The teen reflected. He raised his pace, still silent, until he was directly behind his prey. Suddenly he dropped a can on the floor and a loud 'Clang!' echoed through the silent street. In front of him, a backpack-bearing figure snapped its head back with alarm. In an instant, Dipper had his peer pinned against the wall. Arm raised with knife in hand and poised in an attack position. Another hand gripped the neck of his classmate. He did not worry about screaming, because Area was silent with fear. In the minimal light, a tear could be seen rolling gently down his pale face. His eyes were wide. "Give me the bag." Dipper growled brashly.

"B-but I ca-" "Did I fucking ask? Give it to me!" His voice rose to a yell. Hastily, the sufferer removed his backpack and handed it to his attacker. "Nice move dumbass, thanks for the bag!" The hooded boy laughed. Area wiped his face instantly and tried to look calm. "Oh, it's you Dip-Shit, no wonder I felt aroused." He retorted unsteadily. "As much as I adore humiliating you Homometer, I'm sorry to tell you that my bark is stronger than my bite." Dipper retaliated. "That's a shame, Guac, as you haven't given me a hickey for a long time." Area snapped back. "Hickey my arse, DDAC, I'll be damned if you think that's the furthest I'd be willing to go to make a point." "Isn't it, Ron?" "You're glad that's the case, Perimeter."