-[17]Why?-

[Y/N POV]

''So--Snape wants the stoe for Voldemort?'' Ron asked a little hesitant. I didn't want to believe it. Why was this happening. My heart said it was not him and I want to believe it. But I need to stay focused for our protection. 

''Hey Y/N/N, it's ok'' Hermione's voice came through cutting me of my thoughts. 

''It's not!'' I snapped. 

''We need to protect the school. I'll not let Severus or Voldemort win.'' I said angrily as my fangs drew out. The other three came and gave me a group hug. That felt so good. I felt so much better.

 ''Thanks'' I whispered as we pulled apart.

 ''He's living off of the unicorns. If he gets the stone, he'll be strong and come back.'' Harry said ruining our moment. 

''Do you think if he comes back, he-he'll try to k-kill you, do you?'' Ron asked. 

''I think he'd kill me if he had the chance tonight'' Harry said calmly. I put a hand on his shoulder as he looked at me a threw a smile. 

''Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared.'' Hermione said. I realized. 

''Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around You can't be touched Harry.'' I said comfortingly.

Time Skip

''I'd always hear Hogwarts end-of-year exams were frightful. But I found that rather enjoyable.'' Hermione said as we made our way outside.

 ''Speak for yourself!'' Ron and I exclaimed at the same time. We looked at each othr and grinned.(what's with Ron and Y/N always syncronizing) I could say I was smart. But with all this chaos, I was stressed and frustrated.

 ''You're alright there Harry?'' Ron asked.

 ''My scar. It keeps burning.'' Harry replied.

 ''It's happened before.'' Hermione said.

 ''Not like this.'' 

''Perhaps you should see the nurse.'' Ron suggested. 

''I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.''

''OH!'' I said in realization. 

''Of course!'' I said and looked at the three. Harry seem to have realized the same and nodded. We ran to Hagrid but Ron asked

 ''What?'' 

''Don't you think it's a bit odd that Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?'' I said.

 ''I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in there pocket?'' I continued. 

''Why didn't I see it before!'' Harry exclaimed. As soon as we reached Hagrid Harry asked 

''Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?'' 

''I don' know. I never saw his face. He kep' his hood up.'' Hagrid answered. 

''This stranger though, You and he must've talked right?'' I asked.

 ''Well, he wanted to know what sor' of creatures I looked after. I told him I said ''After Fluffy!'', a dragon's gonna be no problem.''

''Did he seem interested in Fluffy?'' I further asked. 

''Well of course he seemed interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a 3 headed dog, even if your in the trade? But I told him, I said-- I said tha' 'The trick with any beas' is to know how to calm him.' Take Fluffly for example. Just play him a bit of music and he falls straigh' asleep!'' Hagrid rambled. We all looked at each other. 

''I shouldn' have told you tha' '' He said as we all ran away. I vamp speeded to McGonagall's office and said 

''We need to see professor Dumbledore immediately!'' The others caught up.

''I'm afaraid that Professor Dumbledore is not here. He recieved an urgent owl from the ministry of magic and left immediately for London.'' McGonagall replied. 

''He gone? Now? But this is important! This is abou the Philosopher's stone'' Harry exclaimed. McGonagall was clearly shocked 

''How do you know--'' Harry cut her of by saying

 ''Someone's gonna try to steal it!'' 

''I don't know how you four found out about the stone but I assure you it is perfectly-well protected.'' McGonagall whispered. 

''Now would you go back to your dormitories?'' McGonagall asked firmly. We couldn't argue more so we left.

''That was no stranger that Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means he knows how to get fast Fluffy.'' Harry concluded. 

''And with Dumbledore gone--'' Hermione was cut off by a monotonous voice greeting us

 ''Good afternoon'' It was Severus. He looked at each of us and said. 

''Now what would four young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this.'' 

''Uh-- We we were j-just--we were just--'' Snape cut off Hermione's mumbling

 ''You want to be careful. People will think..'' He trailed of to look at Harry and I glaring at him. 

''..up to something.'' He finished and then walked away.(glaring contest who?Got the most intimidating professor to be made uncofortable.)

''Now what do we do?'' Mione asked. 

''We go dow the trap door tonight.'' Harry answered.

Time Skip

At night we all met at the common room. I heard croaking. 

''Trevor'' I said as I pointed ass the frog that was seated on the arm rest of a chair. 

''Trevor. Shh! GO. You shouldn't be here.'' Ron whisper-shouted. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. 

''Neither should you.'' I heard a voice and the chair turned around to reveal Neville. 

''You're sneaking out again, aren't you.'' He exclaimed.

 ''No listen. Neville--'' Harry tried to explain but Neville cut him off. 

''NO! I won't let you. You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I-I'll fight you.'' He said. I rolled my eyes again.

 ''Longbottom, I'm really sorry for this but-'' I stretched my hand and pointed at him as his hands snapped to his sides and he collapsed to the floor. 

''You can do hand magic!?'' Hermione squealed. 

''You're scary you know Y/N/N, brilliant. But scary. You too Hermione.'' Ron said as he gulped. I smirked as went to to the exit. 

''Sorry Longbottom.'' I said. I heard the other three mutter sorrys too as they caught up with me.

We reached the door as Hermione unlocked it.

 ''Wait a minute..he's''

''SLEEPING''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE are there!.....Two or three more chapters to go for year 1 to be completed...I think I have said this a million times but whatever.....I am f*#king happy...🤯🤯🤯🤯

Next year is gonna be good. I am slightly chaging some characters' behavior just to proceed with the book. If you don't like that you can tell me...ok now enough of my rambling

Goodbye, au revior, adios

-Syd