Midnight Love🌃

Atsumu didn't always go downstairs at midnight but when he did he was always careful not to wake his husband.

He slipped out of his loving Kiyoomi's arms and headed for the living room, wanting to take another look at the city that never sleeps. Atsumu and Kiyoomi had a two floor apartment in Seattle. One of the main walls was a window facing the city. Atsumu loved the view as well as the city, same for Kiyoomi.

Atsumu was looking out the window tempted to rest his hand on the glass to make sure there was something dividing him and the chilled air of the night but Kiyoomi would scold him for making handprints on the clean glass. As Atsumu stood looking out, he felt arms slowly glide under his arms and around his waist.

"Hello lovely, what are you doing up?" Atsumu asked his husband.

"I could ask you the same thing." Kiyoomi said taking his husband's chin in his hand and pulling Atsumu's head back slightly and softly to kiss him. Atusmu didn't hesitate to kiss his husband back. Kiyoomi pulled away and lay his head on Atsumu's shoulder beginning to kiss down his neck and his prominent collar bone.

Atsumu closes his eyes and inhaled lightly turning his head and kissing his husbands temple.

"I love you, so much, more than anything else in this entire world. You know that right?" Kiyoomi said his words a little muffled from his head being in Atsumu's neck.

"I know baby, I know, I love you too, I love you more than anything, even more than myself my love." Atsumu said turning around to face Kiyoomi. Atsumu leaned in kissing his husbands lips lightly, then his nose, then eyelids, and then right between his eyebrows.

Atsumu savored anything him and Kiyoomi did because he loved it all but these moments were his favorite. Kiyoomi couldn't help but stare into his husbands perfect hazel eyes and get lost. Kiyoomi would give him the world if he asked for it, he deserved it after all, Kiyoomi thought so anyways.

"What made you come downstairs?" Kiyoomi asked the shorter one.
          "I'm not sure, I just wanted to see the buildings before I went to sleep I think. They remind me of you, ya know?" Atsumu asked turning back around, still in Kiyoomi's arms. Kiyoomi hummed.

"Really? Why?" Kiyoomi asked curious to Atsumu's answer.

"They're gorgeous, and mostly I feel at home every time I see them, I feel loved, I feel like I have something to live for, I feel like... someone wants me alive here, on this planet, finally." Atsumu explained feeling his eyes get a little heavier and relaxing further into Kiyoomi's touch.

"Oh okay... I see now." Kiyoomi agreed feeling his lovers breathing get softer and a little more regulated and feeling Atsumu lean into him a bit more.

"Are you ready for bed, beautiful?" Kiyoomi asks

"I am, lovely. Let's go." Atsumu tried walking away but feeling Kiyoomi grab his hand and brought him back into his chest.           

"Come here." Atsumu was confused at first but soon caught on. Kiyoomi wanted to carry him. Kiyoomi picked his husband up with Atsumu's legs wrapped around his waist, his head on his shoulder, and Atsumu's arms wrapped around his husbands neck.

He loved him so much, he did so much for Atsumu, and he appreciated every single thing.

Kiyoomi carried Atsumu upstairs getting to their bedroom. He opened the door and walked to the bed softly setting Atsumu down on his side. Kiyoomi then went around to his side crawling in with Atsumu. After he got comfortable in the covers he took Atsumu pulling him closer. He pulled Atsumu's head into his chest and waist into his stomach.