His Story Pt.1

(HC-hair color

YN was born in the arms of Apollyon,  the war itself.
Though the father was unknown to the young boy, he was still expected to have a bright future as a right-hand man to Apollyon.

But that was not the case, Apollyon knew the struggles of having a child during a war.
For many months she was unsure of what to do with the young child until she decided upon a worst decision, she would give her own flesh and blood to her, at the moment, executioner.

When approached with the idea that he would have a child he tried to dodge the task, but Apollyon being herself she managed to convince him into it.
When the deal was set in stone, she had quickly given the youngling to her executioner  before walking away as if nothing new happened.

She still told him, from time to time she would be  watching to make sure that the things were going smoothly, and nothing bad was happening to the child.
Gryphon was in no way, shape or form ready to be a father, but thankfully PeaceKeeper has found the small child adorable and would often just walk in the house to play with him, so Gryphon made a deal with her.

The deal was that she would help him raise the child but in return she would have some weight lifted off her shoulders, as he had offered to do her work if it needs to be done.
She had of course accepted this deal as it meant less work with the less stress, in exchange for more time with the little boy.

Gryphon was happy with the deal as well as it meant he did not need to leave his position behind for such a small thing.
So from that day on, two Warriors that were made to kill have decided to take on head-first the parenting world.

But surprisingly the child, which is now named YN(how they came up with the name no body knows), was well-behaved in the quiet most of the time.
But there was only one problem, he would chew on anything he finds,  for an example one time he found Peacekeepers daggers randomly on the table. Long story short if she had not returned when she did, he would have started chewing on the blade of the dagger.

And one more problem was that he was fast, and a good hider when it came to hide and go seek, one time they were unable to find him for over an hour and they started panicking, until he just appeared in the living room where he bought was is still a mystery.
Or on the other time when he was playing with Gryphon, who was too unable to find him until Angela(the peacekeeper) stopped him and pulled up the little boy who was clinging to Gryphons back moments ago.

They have come to an agreement to never challenge him to hide and seek, and now for the fast problem.
This problem occurred when he started to learn how to walk without being helped by either one of them, he would often try and leav the house which led them to keeping the door locked 24/7

But, the real problem is bath time, when he is finished with bathing he would run off. And mix that with his ability to hide and you have one heck of a day.
But sleeping time certainly wasn't his favourite, since Gryphon had only one bed, YN had to sleep with one of the two people who were taking care of him. And he hated that, he always thought he was big enough to sleep by himself.

And this is how it is for our little YN...until that one fateful day, that YN will remember very very well...
The day the Vikings attacked, it was filled with fire arrows and blood. Many of the Blackstone Legion were slaughtered, but a lot still stood

You may be wondering why is today a day that the Vikings chose to attack, the Vikings have gotten some information that this very day would be the day that Apollyon would not be there...
That information was a lie, and they have walked right into the trap. They held their ground for long, but with time were slaughtered...like animals

Needless to say the Vikings lost many that day,  and the remaining few that were found alive were captured and sentenced to death by Apollyon herself.
But that is not the reason why the boy would remember that day,  it is one of them...but it is because of Apollyon
and what she did to him when he was nine years old

That day...

Gryphon was leaving the house, grabbing his gear and axe on his way out, but suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.
He was confused, he was sure that Angela had the key to the house, why would she knock?

He opened the door quickly, and was met with two Blackstone legion guards and Apollyon herself...this was strange
Usually, she would stay far away from him, but it must be important if she came personally...

"lawbringer..."-said Apollyon, her words as sharp as ever

"to what do I owe the pleasure?"-ask Gryphon, now more confused then when he got Yn

"I have a request for you"-Apollyon said before looking at the two guards that are with her-"leav us"
And they left in a hurry

Gryphon sighed-"last time you had a request for me, I became a father"
he said, leaning on the frame of the door

"he is the reason I came..."-Apollyon got close to him, and whispered in his ear-"bring him along, that is an order..."

And she left, just like she did when she left YN with Gryphon...like this is perfectly normal, an every day thing.
But with Gryphon, he was shocked...she wants him to bring a nine year old child to an executions that he would be doing?

'This is madness!'-Gryphon though as he went back inside to get his gear ready-'he is too young, he can not see that and be expected to be okay with it!'

He continued to scream and curse in himself, seeing as he did not want to wake up YN. But then the door opened all of a sudden, and Gryphon immediately stood up to see who it is.
He felt the world be lifted off of his shoulders when he saw that it was just Angela

"I thought you'd be gone by now"-Said Angela, she was always acting cold and though...but Gryphon found it hilarious

Gryphon sighed and motioned for her to sit down, she knew this is serious if Gryphon had a worried expression plastered on his face

"what's the matter?"-she asked, dropping the cold and though act

Gryphon frowned, looking in the direction of YNs room-"you are not going to believe this one"

They sat down, and Gryphon started to explain the events that happened with their leader
And it was true, even Angela saw this as madness and sick

"this is not normal Gryphon and you know it!"-Angela yelled at Gryphon, who sighed

"I know it all too well, but what am I supposed to do. If we don't get him there, we are as good as dead!"-he yelled back at Angela who was already angry

But their yelling stopped when they heard a small yawn down the hallway, and they knew who it was already
Gryphon looked at the small boy who is confused as to why the adults are yelling at this time of the day

Gryphon sighed-"YN, could you please get ready...we are going somewhere"

YN, being a nine year old, he got all excited because he is going outside and quickly got ready to go
Angela was glaring at Gryphon, who looked down onto the floor...ashamed of the action he is about to show his son

"I'm ready!"-yelled YN from down the hall, who had the biggest smile on his face

"good for you...as fast as always huh?"-gryphon rubbed YNs head before sighing-"come along now..."

Next Chapter:
His Story Pt.2