A Relaxing Night

(Authors note:

Am I doing inspectokros purely because of the gc I'm in? 1000% 

Will I be cringing and maybe feel awkward after writing it? Also 1000% 

Inspectokros fans I hope y'all appreciate me) *HAS SWEARING*

~BYe!

~Goodnight!

~Follow me plz!

~Goodbye Liz and Amanda!

~BYEEEEE!

~Notice MeeeEe

~Adios Amanada y Liz!

The messages flood the screen as Amanda turns off the livestream. 

Liz sighs, downing the rest of her "grape juice" before putting the glass back on the table.

"We're going to do tiktoks until the ungodly hours of the morning I'm assuming?" The blonde says with a laugh, getting up and stretching. "Being sat down for an hour and half is annoying as fuck."

Amanda turns around from where she was detangling her charger cord and laughs at Liz. "Of course, we are - otherwise what was all the alcohol for?" She nods her head towards her nearly empty glass. "Can you set up the ring light while I chug the rest of this and put the stuff back in the kitchen?"

"Good point and sure, gotta get that good lighting shiny off our, how did they put it? 'our godly features' Livestreams are wild." Liz laughs to herself as she hears Amanda move around the kitchen as she rinses out the glasses.

"Is the dishwasher empty? Or does it still have the baking stuff in it?" The brunette yells out.

"Uh... I'm not sure. Just leave the glasses on the sink, it's fine."

"Okay, but then it's officially not my problem when you have to wash them properly tomorrow."

Liz laughs again, she can feel the alcohol in her system making her more bubbly than usual. "Okay, okay - you got any good todoroki audios?"

Hours pass back and forth between the two friends, many tiktoks being made in between petting cats and breaking down laughing over trying to learn stupid dances.

"This is so ridiculous, I'm so done with tiktok I swear to god." Amanda laughs, taking off her jacket. "I think I'm going to turn in for the night," She checks her watch, "Actually. It's 3am."

"Damn if it were a normal day tomorrow I'd have work but hey quarantine actually has a plus side - giving me those extra sleep hours." Liz said, taking off her wig and cap, letting her hair fall down around her shoulders.

"I wanna shower but I'll come in and say goodnight before I hit the hay."

"Okay cool, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

That night both the girls slept better than they had in awhile, a smile across their faces.

(Yes I am aware this was very short because I wasn't sure where to go to with this as my first inspectokros fic - if you liked it though please comment!)