Why Can't You Want Me

(Authors Note - This is my piece that has actually already been published by the brilliant, amazing, talented, and stunning  @sa1ntamv and now I have to publish it myself so more people have a chance to see it maybe! BASED OFF THE SONG MENTIONED IN THE THINGY ABOVE) *SWEARING*

~Why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I stare at you. Why can't I keep you safe as my own? One moment I have you, the next you are gone.~

The audio plays while Liz and Amanda dance around their room. Eyes locked on each other while their foreheads pressed together. It ends as quickly as it begins and they pull apart.

"Do you think it was all in frame?" Amanda asks, looking to Liz who replays the tiktok on her phone.

"It actually looks so good! Do you want to do another part of the song as another video? This is such a cute song, maybe an idea for a cmv?" The blonde asks, readjusting a wig fiber out of her face.

~ A wave of heads did turn, so I've been told, Or so I've been told, My heart broke when I saw

you kept your gaze controlled, Oh, I cannot solve. ~

They listen to the audio, adjusting it accordingly.

"I was thinking about like I walk in and then turn, the camera then focuses on you trying not to look at me and then it goes back to me, then it shows you turn to grab my arm and I look at you." Liz says, her hands explaining the movements and Amanda nods, taking a sip of her 'grape juice'.

After a few clumsy trials, the video turns out amazing, and with a bit of editing, it's ready for posting tomorrow.

"Let's do one more, using the end of the song." The blonde suggests, clicking play in order to do a trial run, when Amanda suddenly pulls Liz up into her arms and brings her face really close, like they've done in many videos before.

~ Oh, why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me, while I crave you. Crave you. ~

"Like this?" She says, voice slightly lower as she whispers in her roommate's ear.

Surprised but not disappointed, Liz leans up to kiss Amanda on the lips right before the audio times out. They pull apart as Liz checks over the vid.

"I'm surprised that improv actually worked - it's better than some of our staged stuff to be honest." The blonde laughs, Amanda joining in as she reaches over to get her drink from the table.

Liz turns down the ring light and turns on the red LED lights in the back, smirking. "So, I'm thinking for the next video..." She slows down her sentence, sneaking around Amanda while she is on her phone. "We do something.... Like this."

She pulls Amanda's face towards her and licks her, before dashing off laughing. Amanda turned around in shock, tossing everything back on the table before dashing after her.

"You come back here you slimy bitch!" She calls out, listening out for Liz's laugh. She could hear it close, so she slowed her place, creeping into her bedroom as quietly as she could.

Liz covered her mouth from laughing again, watching under the bed as Amanda's feet tip-toe around the room. She could hear her frustration when she opened the closet door and she wasn't hiding inside.

"Dammit." The brunette mutters under her breath, moving towards leaving but then stops, a smirk on her face and she drops dramatically to the floor. "Boo! Caught you!" She calls out.

Liz squeaks, scrambling to get out and run, but in her panic, she runs straight into Amanda, her body trapped by all 6 feet of her roommate.

"Amandaaaa, let me goooooo!" Liz whines, struggling against the arms wrapped around her, Amanda laughing the entire time.

"You're not going to get out of this that easy."

"Fine, guess I'll have to play dirty." The blonde says quietly with a smirk before leaning up and crashing her lips into Amanda's, pulling her captor's arms up to her waist, then her neck, then her face.

When they broke apart, Liz made a run for it, dashing out of her room and into Amanda's to hide behind the door, laughing the entire time.

"I swear to GOD LIZ, get back here! That was an unfair advantage!"

Liz stays quiet as the younger friend made her way into the room, scaring her and jumping onto her back, stumbling down onto the bed.

"You HEATHEN, how dare you jump me like that!" Amanda laugh-yells, turning the mess of their bodies over to tickle Liz to get her off.

Liz writhes against Amanda's onslaught, begging her to stop as she releases the taller girl out of her grip.

They both stopped and caught their breath for a minute, turning to look at each other.

"This is your fault." The brunette says, poking her roommate.

"Hey wait a minute - you started this! With the whole 'pulling me in close' for the video thing!" Liz argues back with a smile.

"Fine, agree to disagree. Now can we please go finish up so I can sleep? I have things I need to work on tomorrow."

"Alright, Alright. But you still started it."

(This wasn't much longer than the first but please comment if you liked it or with any tips/opinions! Also comment ideas as my brain tends to think of them and then forget!)

Remember y'all are safe and loved and valid here on my page! Have a great day/night!