Part 6

Dear diary,
I'm in hell. Again! Every time I died I go to the firey pits. I'm always placed in a pitch black with no door so I can't escape. If I try to leave, if I try to run...fire consumes me. Eating me alive until I am reborn. But I'm only there for a few seconds at a time, this time if felt like hours. "Hello my lovely" A voice said in the distance. "Cade? Is that you?" I questioned. "I can't believe you recognize my voice" he chuckled. "Oh come on! Like I would forget you." I smile spinning around the room searching in the dark for my first love. On my 2nd spin Cade appeared about 5 steps in front of me. I stopped spinning and my hands went up to mouth covering my massive smile. Cade was my first friend and my first love. I meet Cade 3000 years ago well I was on the run in Greece. I was hoping village to village in search of food. I had no money and no place to go. Until I meet him. He was one of the nicest men I had ever meet he took me in without anything in return. He offered me food, water, and clothes. We become friends. We could tell each other anything and everything. When I found out Cade was a psychic it made me realize why we had an instant connection. Together we used our powers for good. We healed the sick villagers, and helped the crops grow. Our connection grew and so did our powers. Cade was my first. One summers night after we had brought rain to rejuvenate dying crops. Cade took me into the forest to show me a hidden lagoon. It was beautiful, and special. He made me feel amazing. After we finished our swim we happily walked back to the village, were the villagers were plotting our demise. We were meet with men and women with torches and pitchforks. They screamed and yelled the chaos made my heart stop. Cade pushed me behind him telling me to run. But I couldn't run I couldn't leave him. The villagers took Cade and tied him to a stake. His brown dirt eyes meet my ocean blue ones. He smiled and said "it's going to be okay my lovely" as a tear rolled down his cheek. I was frozen as the villagers set him a flame. And Cade let out a scream that made my ears bleed. A scream so powerful that it created hell.