Prologue

Byron
"Damn I cant believe a nigga doin this,"I said to myself.

"Daddy, where we goin?"my four year old daughter asked me from the backseat.

I looked at her through the mirror and felt a rush of nervousness come over me.

"Uh...s-somewhere where you can play and c-color,"I lied.

I sped through traffic and finally made it to my destination....Gary's Adoption Center.

"C'mon babygirl,"I said as I took her out the backseat.

We walked into the Adoption Center and kids were everywhere along with some adults.

"Daddy toys!"Maniyah yelled excitedly.

"I know babygirl,"I said and walked up to the front desk.

"Hi welcome to Gary's Adoption Center, do you have an appointment sir?"the clerk asked.

"Um..y-yea, with Tanisha,"I replied nervously.

"Okay, right this way,"she said leading the way through a door.

"Tanisha, your appointment has arrived,"the clerk said and left.

"Hi, you must be Mr. Barnes?"the dark skin lady asked.

"Uh..yea."

She smiled,"I see you've brung Ms. Maniyah with you. She is adorable, sir."

"Thanks. Can we jus get this over wit, I'm inna rush."

"Okay, well you jus need to sign these papers and then she will no longer be yours,"she said handing me the papers.

I quickly signed them and then all three if us walked back to the lobby area.

"Okay Mr. Barnes, she's all ours,"Tanisha said taking my babygirl's hand.

I let go of my baby's hand and crouched down to be leveled up with her.

"Maniyah baby, remember daddy loves you and always will, and that I did this for your own safety, okay,"I said to my daughter as tears ran down my face.

She giggled and wiped my tears.

"Okay daddy I love you too. Can I go play now?"

I hesitated.

"Yea babygirl,"I said lowly and dropped my head.

She ran off to play with the toys and other kids and the tears kept falling from my face.

"Its okay Mr. Barnes, she is in good hands,"Tanisha reassured me.

I put my head in my hands and stood.

I turned and walked away slowly and when I got to the exit door, I looked back at my babygirl one last time and then left out the door.

As soon as I got in my Rang Rover I started beating the the steering wheel.

"Fuck!"I yelled loudly.

That probably was the last time I was gonna see my babygirl, since I had niggas after me tryna kill me and threatened to kill my babygirl too. I wasnt going, my baby being in there is the only thing I could resort to and I just couldnt take care of her on my own anymore. I didnt need my baby laying six feet under right along with me, I need her to grow up and make something of herself.

I knew I was dying today since niggas had a hit out on me, I didnt care though, I had nothing more to lose. My babymomma died after she gave birth to Maniyah, and Niyah doesnt even know that. Now she gon grow up without both parents and I felt like shit.

I started up my car and headed to my nigga, Bobby crib.

When I got to Bobby house, I sat in the car for a minute and lit a blunt. I smoked my last blunt and got out the car and walked up to Bobby's house.

"Aye Ron?!"somebody yelled.

I turned around and was hit in the chest with nothing but bullets. I heard Bobby's door open and heard more shots, it sounded like a shootout. I was going in and out of conscious and before I knew it, everything turned black.

**************************************************

NEW STORY YAY!
WHAT YALL THINK?
GOOD OR NAH?