p r o l o g u e.

c h a p t e r_ 0 0

g o j o   s a t o r u...

p r o l o g u e 

'Oh, man... Why does he have to be the first person I see after my long and tiring mission.'

That was one of the countless unimportant thoughts that are running through the (sorta self-proclaimed) strongest sorcerer in the entire world. As the man himself walked upstairs to the headmaster's office to make a report about the mission he just came back from.

It's not like Gojo has never pointed out this matter before. Wouldn't it be more heart-warming and less tiring if the first person you see after a draining mission is a female? As a lady, a girl, or even a grandma would be better than his old and stoic teacher. Or just anyone else, really.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Not knocking on the door, not asking or requesting to come in, not an ounce of politeness was shown towards his old teacher, the elder man, but that's just who Gojo Satoru is. He hates being polite, or faking it, so why would he? Honestly, the higher-ups don't even "deserve" his respect. He never bowed to anyone, well, at least not recently or currently. No.

A strangely distant look is on the headmaster's unattractive face today though. That's not normal.

"A lovely young lady came for you this morning," this isn't an irregular occurrence at the Tokyo Jujutsu high considering Gojo Satoru's reputation of being the strongest sorcerer.

Well, it might sound like some baseless bragging of a crazy man who is too full of himself, but he's got the strength and the power to support the claim. Believe it or not, when this man was born as a baby, he totally shifted the balance of power, causing chaos to the whole sorcerer's world.

" What's new? I'm just that famous," the white-haired man said nonchalantly while positioning himself comfortably on a three-seater leather sofa across the room.

But that weird look's still occupying his old teacher's face.

'Is there anything wrong?'

'Are the higher-ups finally attempting to eliminate him?'

Is it time to erase them from the face of Earth?

He rests his chin on top of the palm of his hands, fidgeting his long fingers absent-mindedly.

The elder man must have noticed that scheming look on his face.

"Nothing unordinary happened,"

"But the young lady..." and before the principal gets to finish his sentence, the white-haired man cuts him off.

"What, was she a curse? Or was she important?"

"Am I supposed to know who she is from that?" his voice hinted with a slight annoyance.

What am I doing, wasting my precious time talking to an old man?

"She told me that she's your ex-girlfriend," again before Masamichi Yaga gets to add anything more, he got cut by his former student, again.

"I don't know. I don't recall having any ex since you know, me being the strongest and all," he shrugged it off. Decided that the conversation was too pointless and boring for him to be a part of, he stands up, walking towards the traditional sliding doors.

Of course, being the strongest also meant being the most valuable target.

"Are you sure?, her name was Iseri Masami."

His frame froze on the way to the exit.

Sh*t,

unconsciously, a cuss word escaped the younger man's mouth.

'Who could forget that time Gojo Satoru bragged all day about having the most beautiful girlfriend?'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

But, ex?

So it's like that now huh.

t o   b e   c o n t i n u e .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello everyone, this is my first serious fanfiction in forever. I am not a professional writer, so you can give me feedbacks all you want.

As you could see, the prologue was very short, but it was for the continuity of the format. Part two of the prologue is scheduled to publish in June. 

I am only writing this fiction for my own entertainment. I might and can randomly go on hiatus.