CHAPTER ONE

📺˖* ℘ ❛🎞⌇ ⸝⸝ 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

📺˖* ℘ ❛🎞⌇ ⸝⸝
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"JUST WAIT A SEC. RAL— PIETRO CAN YOU—" selena spoke but pietro/fietro was already running towards the maximoff residence like a little kid. "wha- seriously!?" she whisper-yelled to herself.

"mommy! do you need help?" exclaimed an eight year old lily,

"i think i'm okay... oh! do you mind getting my milkshake, sweetheart?" she asked just as she was done tying the luggage together, lily walked towards her and selena spoke, "alright lils let's go, your father really couldn't wait at least one minute huh, always gotta pick up after him." she muttered the last part to herself.

meanwhile...

wanda opened the door revealing her twin brother who she never thought she'd see again, though she knew something was off. looking at pietro, to vision and back a pietro, vision spoke;

"wanda who is this?"

pietro walked forward and spoke, "long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?"

"pietro?"

he put his arms out, and reluctantly she came in for a hug, after a few seconds pietro pulled away and looked towards vision and pointed at him, "who's the popsicle?"

after a minute of silence of wanda processing this, in came selena, holding the luggage in one hand and lily's hand in the other. "what part of, wait a second did you not understand?" she asked exasperated, "one of these days i will literally strangle you, stop being so impatient!"

lily was silently drinking her mother's milkshake, watching them in amusement. wanda's mouth became agape, all frustration and annoyance cleared from selena's face replaced with a huge grin once noticing wanda.

"selena..?"

"the sexiest maximoff! honey, i'm home!" she dramatically spoke, shoving the luggage into pietros chest and practically launched herself onto wanda, hugging her like there was no tomorrow.

after selena pulled away, lily spoke, "who's the tampon?" everyone looked at her ludicrously, pietro looked at his daughter proudly, selena snorted, wanda gave them a disappointed look, and vision groaned walking into the kitchen.

"what?" lily asked, innocently batting her eyelashes at the three adults,

like father, like daughter.