Senpai x Keith

This was request by Astelli so yeah no hate to this person for request this!

Warning-
Smut
Bottom senpai
This will be cringe so sorry

Senpai pov-

"Garggle my nuts!" Said Keith and I just frozen there blushing and Keith's Gf looked shocked that he said that to me. The only thing that came out of my mouth was "bro wtf..." and Keith just looked at me blushing and smirked at me which made me more blush and I couldn't help but look down at his bulge down there and I tried to keep rapping my song Roses till that song was over Gf got up and told Keith she was broken up with him just for saying that line to me and he just shrugged and came up to me and grabbed me and we ran away to my house which I had to tell him where it was and soon we found it and he open the door just to push me in and he came in and closed the door. "W-What are you going to do?" I asked him stuttering a little bit and he just smirked and came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I think you know what I'm going to do to you..." I shivered when he said that in my ear and he picked me up and sat me on my couch and he sat down next to me then picked me up again and sat me down on his lap and I could feel his bulge in his pants and I begin to rub his bulge with my ass and he covered his mouth and moaned a little. "Hehe..aw Keith does this feel good~?" I asked him smirking and he slapped my ass which made me moan out loud and he slapped my ass again. "A-Ahhh~!" I moaned and he just smirked and laughed a little bit too, " Did that feel good princess~?" Keith asked in a dominant voice which made me whine a little bit cause I thought I was the dominant one here but I guess not. "S-Shut up shortie! You can't be dominant because I am!" I yelled at him and he just laughed and slapped my ass again and whispered in my ear, " Oh princess I'm the dominant one here because I'm pretty sure I got the biggest dick here~" after he said the he grabbed my ass and began to rub his bulge with my ass and kissed me softly then roughly and I kept moaning in his mouth and I could feel his smirk and soon he let go of our kiss with saliva between us. "How about you garggle my nuts like I said before~?" Keith said as I got off his lap and got on my knees on the floor and unzipped his pants and moved his boxers down a little bit just so his dick can pop out and soon I saw how big he was and dang he was bigger then me. "Well~? They aren't going to garggle themselves~." Keith said as I got to his balls and sucked on them and I look up to see Keith's head going back and moaned out loud and grabbed the back of my head and shoved me more into his balls and I kept sucking them. Then he grabbed my head back from his balls and put my hesd near his dick and told me to suck his dick which I had no choice and that's what I did I sucked his dick till he was about to cum but stopped me and pulled my head abeay from his dick and he picked me up again and up me on his lap. I now felt his dick on my back and he was taking my pants and boxers off and after he finished with that he got close to my ear again and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk anymore~" and I got my horny after he said that and he put 3 fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them till they were covered in my saliva and he put one finger in my ass and I grabbed his shoulder hard and whine out loud. "T-That hurt..." I whine to him and he just kissed my neck saying it's alright and other sweet words to calm me down. After I calm down a bit I told him to continue and he did. He added another finger but this time it felt kinds good so I moaner and he looked up at me and smirked and added the third finger in my and that time I moaned louder then I did before. "Does that feel good Princess~?" Keith asked me in his dominant voice again which again made me whine and said yes after I said yes he slapped my ass saying yes daddy so I said it again but added daddy in the sentence then he line his dick to my hole and pusher in and I moaned louder then a porn star and I looked at Keith with some tears in my eyes and soon he started to thrust in and out and I kept moaning like there is no tomorrow and he kepy going and going. "D-Daddy! F-FASTER~!" I moaned to him and he went faster as I said and I kept letting tears out that I couldn't see much of anything cause it was blurry and I kept moaning and whining at Keith to go harder and faster which he also does. We kept going and Keith cummed already 3 times and I only cummed 2 times and I was about to do the third one and soon I heard Keith said he was close again and soon he cummed in me again for the 4 time and soon I followed him and soon we both crashed on the couch and soon I fell asleep.

Keith's pov(N o w a y)-

After all that I looke at Senpai to see he had already fall asleep and he looked adorable sleeping. Soon I got up and a wet rag and clean him off and put some fresh clothes on him and put him to bed. I also did the same thing for myself but I had to brower some clothes from him and they were a bit big but I didn't care and I climbed into bed and cuddle Senpai and soon fell asleep.

(I'm tried so anyways hope this was good even tho I'm not really good at this but like I said hope you enjoy this b y e)