chapter 3

Harry and Ron went to tell Ginny all about what happened. Because she too missed her.

"Ginny, Ginny!" Says Harry as he and Ron come running to her.

"What? And why are running, is something wrong? Is someone hurt?" Says the read-headed concerned.

"No every thing is fine." assured her Ron, while trying to catch his breathe "but we have excellent and confusing news."

"Well speak up already" she replied, excited to her the news.

"Mione... She's back b-" said the chosen one. But she interrupted him by saying " OMG where is she, I wanna go see her right now!"

"Wait Gin, let me finish." She nodded " she is back but older. She's a married woman and is expecting a child. She is here to see her grandson as supposed."

"What how old is she? How will she see her grandson if her son isn't born yet, and where have she been?" Asked Gin

"I think we should let her explain, cuz we are as confused and you are." And after Ron spat those words, they were of.

When Ginny saw the sight of her best friend she ran for a hug. Not paying any attention to how the heck she is with. "Omg Mione I missed you so much. Where have you been?" She said as she was pulling from the hug. "Wait why is Malfoy here? And how is this guy, he looks so much like him? And how are older? Please explain Hermione" she asked confused waiting for an answer. As well as harry and ron.

"So basically I went back in time by mistake. Met my amazing husband, Abraxas Malfoy. Am pregnant with Lucius Malfoy. And came to visit you guys, and of coarse my grandson, Draco. Making me Hermione Malfoy. Understood?" She explained trying her best to make it clear and understandable.

"Yes I understood" she answered Mrs. Malfoy. Then turned back to Abraxas saying "Anyways, I'm Ginny Weasley, pleased to meet you. And I surely hope you don't hurt my best friend" she introduced her self to him while sticking out a hand.

He shook her hand saying "pleased to meet you. And don't worry I won't dare to hurt her of coarse."

A/N sry for not updating. I have school and they have been pretty harsh on us poor students. Anyways hope you enjoyed, byee