Part 7

Dear diary,
This is the first time I'm happy to be in hell. I looked over at Cade, he hadn't aged a bit but neither have I. He still had the same hazelnut skin, and dirt brown eyes. He still had smile lines, that made me reminisce about the old days. The days when we were young and free. In a blink of an eye Cade was in front of me. His hands on my shoulders. He leaned forward softly kiss my forehead and then quickly pulled away. I giggled. "I'm so happy to see you" I said looking up at him. But he didn't look happy to see me. "What's wrong?" I question my emotions quickly changing. "I wish I could have an eternity with you... but I have to send you back my lovely" he said sadly not being able to look me in the eye. I brushed my hand against his chest. I was surprised to feel a heart beat but they again he created this universe. He can do whatever he pleased. "I'll see you again" I smiled my eyes filling with tears. "I promise" I said. And then he was gone. I was gone. I woke up on the gravel street. In a pile of my own blood. And I could hear the sound of Klaus and Kol fighting... well like brothers. "Would you too stop fighting" I yelled as I stood up. Brushing the dirt off my dress. They both turned to look at me, there faces in shock. "But you died" Kol yelled throwing this hands in the air in disappointment. "Well now I'm not dead" I yelled back placing my hands on my hips. Klaus through his head back laughing at Kol's disappointment. I sighed my stomach growling. Dying always made me hungry. "Can we get something to eat?" I asked them. They looked surprised before nodding there heads. I bet they were scared me. After all I am a forced to be reckoned with. "I feel like blueberry scones, but your paying" I said as I turn my back, walking toward the bakery I had died in just a few days before. They had the best blueberry scones.