𝟏𝟓

Hearing a heartbeat, Constance smile as she recorded. She stopped recording then put her attention on the ultrasound as Dr.Brown waved the wand on her stomach.

"Is it normal for their heartbeat to be that fast?" Constance asked Dr.Brown and she nodded her head.

"Yes, it's very normal. As they get older, their heartbeat will go down." She told her and Constance nodded her head.

"So, just a few information on your little one. Your almost in your second trimester and I promise you your second trimester will be good. You'll be having some pain from here or there as your uterus keeps growing and you'll also gain some weight. I advise you to start getting some maternity clothes because your belly is starting to come in soon." Dr.Brown told her and Constance nodded her head.

"Oh jeez, I gotta wear maternity clothes." Constance joked and Dr.Brown chuckled.

"A lot of my patients don't wanna wear maternity clothes, but there's a lot of stores that sell really nice clothes. So, you'll still look beautiful while pregnant." Dr.Brown informed her.

"I also do advise you to get in some exercise. You don't have to lift any weights, but just take a walk. The weather is getting nice out, so you and your boyfriend can just take a walk around the block."

Constance chuckled, "Will do, I don't mind walking either." Constance said as she wiped the gel off her stomach once Dr.Brown was done.

"Okay, now do you have any questions for me?" Dr.Brown asked as Constance sat up on the bed.

"Uhh, yes I do have a question. I been suffering from depression and taking medication for it. I was just wondering if I stop taking it would that effect my baby?" She asked her.

"Well, your primary doctor would have to answer that one about getting off your medication. But, I don't think it'll effect your baby. The real question is do you think you'll be fine without taking your medicine? Depression is something taken very seriously especially while your pregnant. If the mother isn't right then the baby won't be okay either." Dr.Brown told her.

"I think I might be fine not taking it, but I don't want to stop and end up going crazy." Constance said and Dr.Brown nodded her head.

"I understand that and that's a very understandable reason not to get off the medication. You have to talk to your doctor about whether or not your alright to be taken off them. I'm sure they might for a while and see how you'll act without them. Either way, I feel as though you should think about what's right for you and your baby."

Constance nodded her head, "Okay, I just wanted to know that. I been fine for a two weeks now, a huge accomplishment for me." Constance said eagerly, proud of herself.

"That's amazing hon. I think you'll be fine by not taking them any more you just have to talk to your doctor first. Anything else?"

"No, that's all really." She told her, Dr.Brown nodded her head as she printed out her sonogram picture.

"Okay, well here's your sonogram love. I look he seeing you in a little while." Dr.Brown said helping her off the bed.

Constance got all her things then headed out the room, happily. She waved bye to the receptionist before walking out the building and headed to her car. Getting in, she put her key in the ignition starting it up. Grabbing her phone, she unlock it going to Demetrius contact.

My King😍

my appointment over papi
I'm coming to ur job

aight lil mama

Locking her phone, she put her car in drive then pulled off. She listened to the radio, dancing in her seat. She was happy, extremely happy for whatever reason. It was just a good day for her and she wasn't letting nothing ruin her happiness at all.