00

A/n: sooo hi,
Wattpad took down all my story things a while ago and I have no idea why but ye and I got in a fizz over it and deleted the app. But I'm back now and yee I'm gonna republish all my books, sorry for any inconvenience <3

Monday 7th October 2011
2:33 pm

Ages: 8-9

"s-saihara!!" ouma whined as he caught up with the other. "I-i told you to wait f-for me!!"
"sorry ouma!" saihara apologied and looked around the grassy landscape. "it's so beautiful here" he smiled.
"mmhm!" kokichi hummed in response as he and shuichi sat down next to each other.

"hey...ouma..."shuichi said cearfuly.
"y- yes? " kokichi tilted his head, looking over at shuichi, smiling at him until he realised that his friend wasn't smileing, it looked more like he was about to cry.." h-hey saihara! W-what's wrong? D-did I do s-something w-wrong!? " the purple hair boy hugged the other as he asked that, panicked that he had done something.
"my mom's got a new job, all the way in America..." the navy haired boy explained. Kokichis eyes opened wide, he didn't expect that. "... And we leave tomorrow..."

"t-tomorrow!?" kokichi said in shock. Ever since the two boys met, they hadn't been far apart, but now they were going to be in different continents!? "b-but.. Not f-for long right? " ouma strutted trying to find the right words, tears filling his eyes.
"it's for the foreseeable future.." saihara explained.

"I'm sorry ouma.." shuichi cried, making kokichis tears come lose. They hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go of each other. "w-we sh-shall sit-still be frien-ds when yo-you come back..." kokichi sobbed into shuichis shoulder, who nodded.

(updates every Monday and Friday
😌✨)