𝐬𝐢𝐱

After they turned civil, Tati and Hope went up to Tati's room and tried to sister bond like Estella had suggested.

Tati and Klaus still hadn't spoken and that seemed to really bother him.

"so what are going to do?" Hope asked and Tati opened her huge walk in closet with a smirk. "I was thinking about going to a party"

"but it's day and our dad won't let us go to a party" Hope raised an unsure brow

"i don't know who klaus thinks he is, I'm allowed to do whatever I want whenever I want and I don't need his permission. And about it being day, hello! This is Monte Carlos, parties happen all day everyday, at anytime."

Hope nodded slowly still being unsure.

"it's 12 o'clock now so 1 hour for us to get ready, another half an hour for me to do your makeup, leaving half an hour for us to get in the car and blah blah." Tati calculated what they were going to do so that it came out perfect. "Im going to take you to my favorite restaurant then party!"

Hope tried to shush her down so that their parents wouldn't hear them.

"chill, it's a soundproof room."

Hope smiled "ok let me go tell my dad" just as she stood up Tati sped to the door locking it. "Nah uh. No one needs to know. Bless you, you don't go out partying do you?"

"the only parties I've been to were at my house, with 16 body guards around me." Hope frowned and so did Tati with her mouth nearly falling open, "miracle baby problems? well that changes TODAY. Go get ready!"

"I didn't bring anything."

Tati looked at her in pity. "noted. Tomorrow we're going shopping after we come home."

Hope froze, trying to rewind what her sister had just said, "what do you mean, after we come home?"

"hunny you don't think that we're coming back at 10 or something do you?"

"well yeah-"

"we'll be back at maximum 9 in the morning leaving us time to shower, sleep then go for a brunch then shop!"

"dads not going to be happy"
She sighed

"I don't give a fuck about Klaus. Let's go!" Tati said, trying to avoid talking about her father She dragged hope into the closet.

2 hours later.

^
^
^
Outfits

"WOW we look amazing"

"I KNOW. let's go."