*INFO* and Introduction

HEY EVERYONE!
As I mentioned it's my first ff so please be kind, also English isn't my first language, please keep that in mind.

************

My Name is Lucrezia Aspasia Lestrange and if  you never heard of me you're probably a muggle, because in wizarding world everyone knows me I'm as famous as Harry Potter or the Dark Lord himself.
As my name probably says, I'm a Slytherin. The daughter of Bellatrix and Rudolphus Lestrange,two of the most loyal followers of Voldemort. Many people say they are ruthless and cold, okay that's true, but what most people don't know is the loving side of my parents, espeacilly my dad's. Anyways I don't wanna stay at this point for too long, let me introduce you to the rest of my family:

My uncle: Rabastan Lestrange and his wife: Prudence Lestrange (née Avery)
My cousins: Rabastan Phineas Lestrange jr. & Pollux Arcturus Lestrange

My aunt: Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) and her husband Lucius Abraxas Malfoy
My cousin: Draco Lucius Malfoy

My aunt: Andromeda Tonks (née Black) and her husband Edward Tonks
my cousin: Nymphedora Tonks

My godfather: Regulus Arcturus Black and his wife Samantha Black (née Shafiq)
Their children (twins) : Elladora Cassiopeia Black (that's my fucking best friend) & Nigellus Orion Black

My mother's other cousin : Sirius Orion Black and his wife Rosella Black (née Rowle)
Their child: Lycoris Sirius Black ( you'll get to know him later)

Some other interesting things about me :
- I have my mother's hair
- I have two pets, a little owl called Rosalie and a beautiful snake called Hyacinth (my mother bought it for me, because she thought it would be cool and she had a huge fight about it with dad and Severus, because both of them thougt it would be to dangerous for other students at Hogwarts, but mom won this argument so I kept her.)
-Before you ask; I absolutly can't and hate flying
- Suprisingly I'm one of McGonagall's favorites and Prof. Slughorn likes me too, but that's not that important, because he likes every student from his house
-Unlike many other students I can produce a Patronus charm aunt Cissy thougt me it after my parents came back from Azkaban ( Cissy also tried unsuccesfully too thought Draco too, but that's another story)

I don't have many friends (I think this issue is self-explantory, but I don't really care.)
My friends:
My lovely bestie Elladora and her brother sometimes
My cousin and his few "friends" but I'm actually friends with Pansy, Astoria, Daphne,Blaise and Theodore.
My other cousins (when they're not talking about Quidditch and being better than everyone at everything, these spoiled idiots. This is the reason why they come along with Draco, Nigellus and Lycoris that good.
Adrian Pucey is a close friend of mine (not everyone is happy about it, but you can't have anything).
My family is not happy about it, but I'm friends with Hermione (to my defense she helped me with my Herbology essay and she is kinda nice, but I will never tell her this, because otherwise the Weasel and Potter will know about this.)

So, now you know a little bit more about me. Hope you will enjoy reading my lifestory.

****************************
I just wanna say if there are any spelling or gramatical mistakes, please let me know.
Enjoy!!!